20. That Starbucks

Eleanor's POV

"Okay acids and bases, let's start with the bases," I tell Louis, pointing to the chemistry book, "Okay?"

He nods, smiling at me, "You look gorgeous," 

I smile, a blush rising to my cheeks, "In chemistry, a base is a substance that, in aqueous solution, whish is a solution in which the solvent is water, is slippery to the touch, tastes bitter, changes the color of indicators, reacts with acids to form salts, and promotes certain chemical reactions, which is called base catalysts, which is a chemical reaction that is catalyzed by an acid or a base. The acid is often the proton and the base is often a hydroxide ion. Typical reactions catalyzed by proton transfer are esterfications and aldol reactions. In these reactions the conjugate acid of the carbonyl group is a better electrophile than the neutral carbonyl group itself. Catalysis by either acid or base can occur in two different ways: specific catalysis and general catalysis. . Examples of bases are the hydroxides of the alkali and alkaline earth metals (NaOH, Ca(OH)2, etc.). Such substances produce hydroxide ions (OH-) in aqueous solutions, and are thus classified as Arrhenius bases, but we won't get into that-"

Louis pushes my hair to one side and begins kissing my neck softly, " So ehm," I try and ignore the shivers Louis is ending up and down my spine, "For a substance to be classified as an Arrhenius base, it must..ehm it must produce uh,"

I pause,

"Another half hour, thats all Louis, the we are done studying," I plead with him, because he knows as well as I do that I can't concentrate when he does that, 

"I'm listening intently," Louis contradicts me, sending a trail of sweet little kisses up my neck and across my jaw line,

"What did I just teach you?" I ask him, my eyebrows raised

"Something about Arrhenuis base and producing," Louis mumbles onto my neck

"So you weren't listening?" I ask

"Okay, okay go on I'm listening," Louis detatches himself from my neck, and sits up straight in his chair, looking at me expectantly,

"For a substance to be classified as an Arrhenius base, it must produce hydroxide ions in solution, so in order to uh..in order to ehm... oh who gives a shit we're never going to use it again," I push the books out of the way and grab Louis t-shirt, pulling him closer to me. He grins at me as I smash my lips to his. They dance together, moulding perfectly against each other. Shivers run through me, electric charges through my veins, butterflies explode in my stomach, tingles travel my body, turning it to mush.

"I love the affect I have on you," Louis laughs against my lips

"Mmm, it's all the science talk you did Lou, so hot," I grin, as I run my hands through his hair; licking his lip, begging for access to his sweet mouth. He grins against my mouth, denying me by keeping his mouth shut. I groan , asking for access again, to which he denies me again. I reach my hand out from his hair and pinch his bum a little, causing him to jump and his lips to part slightly, giving me access to explore his mouth. Our tongues dance together in harmony.

When we finally pull away, I am breathing heavily, as is Louis,

"So base is a substance in that in aqeous solution, which is a solution which disolves in water, is all slippery and bitter and it changes the colour of indicator paper, and it reacts with acids and forms salts. It promotes certain chemical reactions which is called a base catalysis. A base catalyst is a chemical reaction and its catalyzed by either an acid or base. The acid is often the proton and thebase is often the hydroxide ion. Aldol reactions and esterfications are typical reactions catalyzed by proton transfer?" Louis asks me