37. That Kiss

Louis' POV

"Louis," Eleanor starts, looking at me uncertaintly

"Yeah?" I ask, my heart beating faster, worry filling me as her voice fills my ears,

"What happened..." she pauses, as if rethinking what she was going to say, taking a deep breath, her eyes flickering closed for a moment, "What are we?"

"What are we?" I repeat, my mind whirling around the question

"I mean...are we...whats happened to us?"

"Us," I repeat, nostalgia filling my voice, 

"And please," Eleanor interupts me as I prepare to speak, "Please don't lie, because of my condition. I trust you Louis, please,"

I sigh, running a hand through my hair, "We broke up a week and three days before the accident, I visited you everyday I could, but some days I couldn't, but the days I couldn't I called and checked up on you, then I went in yesterday and you were discharged so I drove to your house and you were there. We talked, and you said that you don't think we'd be good right now,"

"Okay..." Eleanor breaths, biting her lip between her teeth,

We sit in silence for a while, neither of us saying anything. I hear a sniffle from Eleanor, causing alert to fill me as my head snaps to her direction where she sits with tears trailing down her porcelian cheeks,

"Ellie," my body softens as I get up and wrap my arms around her, pulling her into me and kissing her forehead, 

"I'm scared Lou," she whispers into my chest, gripping the material of my shirt

"I know," I soothe, stroking her hair

"I'm so sick of things being wrong!" she sobs into me

"I'm sorry Eleanor," I whisper, trying to steady my voice, "I'm sorry I did this to you,"

Eleanor looks up at me, cupping my face in her hands, "This isn't your fault Louis,"

I shake my head, tears fallling down my cheeks, "It is," I whisper, covering her hands in mine and bringing them down in front of us, "I broke you, I did this to you,"

"No, no Louis, no this isn't right, you didn't do this," Eleanor starts, beginning to get hysterical,

She takes a few breathes, "I just want to be able to remember this," 

"What?" I ask, frowning a little,

"I want to be able to remember us," she says "I love you Louis"

"I love you too," I whisper, looking her in the eye,

She leans up slightly, her eyes on my lips as I lean down and cup her face in my hands, smashing my lips to hers. A burst of pleasure explodes in my stomach, as she grabs my neck, desperately trying to bring us closer to. Our hips lock together, our bodies mould into one. My hands travel down her neck and tickle her skin till they reach her hips. My hands slide under her jumper, rubbing the place where her spine meets her bum in circular motions, causing a shiver to dominate her body, setting butterflies loose in my stomach. Her fingers tug a little on the hair at the bottom of my neck, gently titillating my neck, causing a shiver to go through me. She pulls away and looks at me, panting. 

"I love you Ellie," I whisper, as she presses my forehead against hers,

"I love you too," she smile, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I gently wipe away her tears, stroking her cheek,

"So much," I whisper, kissing her forehead

She snuggles into my arms, 

"Oh I know!" I say

"What?" she asks, confusion settling into her voice...

Author's Note

Hiya petals x

I don't know what to say tbh, I can't remember when I update last so I figured I probably should :)

Love ye petals,

Niamh x