6. That Class

Eleanor's POV

I wake up with a slight headache, but thankfully because I didn't drink much last night, its very minor. I get up and get dressed in some dark skinny jeans, a white long sleeved top. I put a cream knit cardigan that comes just past my bum on over my top. I put on the gold necklace my daddy gave me before he passed, God Bless. I put in some big gold hoop ear rings and brush out my long natural waves, pinning it back slightly. I out on some light make up consisting of a little bit of BB cream, loose powder, a little mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I grab my school bag and walk downstairs, making myself some rice krispies and eating them quickly before shouting a quick goodbye to mum, with my mouth full and running out the door. I swallow my cereal and walk into the school, up to my locker. I put in my combination. 0.....0......0......36.......13......34. I unlock my locker and check my timetable that I stuck to the inside of my locker door. Life Skills first thing, then Music, English and Irish.

(She does Irish in the story Cus I'm from Ireland so yeah!! I speak three languages! Go moi!! English, Irish and French! And I'm fluent in English {obvs} and close to fluent in Irish and I've only been learning French for a ,month but I'm alright!! sorry that was random, but if they speak Irish I'll put the translation in either italics or bold italics or just Bold underneath it so you know what it means and I am doing these languages my memory so sorry if the spellings are wrong!)

I grab all the books I need, checking that I've done all my homework before closing and locking my locker. I check the time. Five minutes till class starts. I grab my bag and head to life skills. There's around fifteen people outside, including one of my friends, Alana.

She spots me and runs over, engulfing me in a hug.

'Lesbos' someone mutters

We pull apart and look up to see a guy called Jake, in our class, smirking down at us.

'Shove it Jake' Alana says rolling her eyes

'You'd like that' he replies to her, intently watching me

Louis walks over with Niall, who's also in my Life Skills class

I turn away from Jake, Cus he's starting to creep me out. The teacher comes a and unlocks the classroom and I grab my bag, getting ready to go in.

Jake brushes past me.

'Too bad last night didn't go as planned' he whispers to me as he walks past

I stand there, frozen in shock and fear. It was him?! He tried to do that? No, he must mean something else.

'Eleanor, would you care to join us?' Ms. McEvoy, my Life Skills teach, asks sarcastically

I see Jake smirking up at me