27. That Club

Eleanor's POV

"Louis," I start.

"I just came to return this," Louis interrupts, thrusting my cream knitted cardigan forward, "You left it in my house."

I nod "Thank you."

He turns to walk away. I take a deep breath, "Louis?"

He turns around and looks at me expectantly. I jog over to him, tears springing to my eyes as I look at his face up close, only an inch or two between us. 

"Here," I mumble, handing him the bracelet he sent over for me

A look of shock powers through his face as he looks from me to the bracelet, eyes wide. "What?" 

"I can't...you can't buy me back Lou,"

"I'm not trying to buy you back Eleanor, I wanted to give it you, to make sure you had it."

"Louis, please just take it."

He looks at me, shocked, shaking his head, "Fine," he growls, grabbing the bracelet. I nod, turning back to my house. 

***

"Eleanor?" Dani questions, lounging in my armchair, looking at me, an innocent look to her eyes. 

"Mhm?" I mutter, my eyes glued to my book,

"Do you love me?" she questions, getting up and kneeling down in front of my couch. I close my book and look at her suspicously,

"What do you want Dani?" I ask. 

"Liam and I wanted to go out to a club tonight," she says. 

"Okay," I say, "What do you need me for?"

"Liam wants to bring one of the lads and I don't want to be the only girl," she pouts. 

"Which one of the lads?" I ask, eyeing her. 

"I think he said Harry."

I nod, "Fine," I say, "Yeah sure, it'll be nice to get out."

"Yes!" Dani screeches, wrapping her arms around me. 

***

Three hours later, I am just finishing off the touches to my little bodycon black dress, my hair big and curly, minimal make up, gold heels on my feet.

"El, can you bring down my clutch?" Dani calls from downstairs, "They're here!"

I grab Dani's clutch and grab my phone, shoving a twenty in my phone case and shoving it in my bra. I walk down the stairs, handing Dani her black clutch, matching her little booty shorts and white, flow-y top

Liam knocks on the door, Dani opening it up and beckoning me out. I grab my keys, switch off the lights and lock the door. 

Dani gets into the front seat. I follow behind in the back, clicking in, not loking at who else is here. I get settle, all buckled up and look up at Dani, who is biting her lip and looking at me anxiously. I frown and look around. 

"No fucking chance," I growl, looking Louis sitting two sits over from me in Liam's big mini van,

"Nice to see you too," he replies snarly. 

I give Dani a death glare. 

"Sorry," she mouths. 

I shake my head, and stare out the blacked out window for the rest of the journey. When we pull up to the club, I am first to get out of the car. I grab Dani and pull her to the side.