38. That Camera

(WARNING: There is sexual scenes contained in this chapter, if this makes you uncomfortable read as far as the second Eleanor's POV, and just skip Eleanor's second POV. The scene is very graphic and may be too mature or offensive for some readers)

Nicole's POV

I feel the anger build up inside of me as I scroll through my newsfeed, grinding my teeth together, trying to take deep breathes as I feel myself slamming the mouse harder and harder. Pictures of Louis and Eleanor pop up constantly as I scroll with captions like "New OTP omg <3" and "i don't know which one i'd prefer to be tbh :o" 

I feel myself scream, flinging my laptop at the wall, watching it beak into two halves, a screen and a keyboard. 

"YOU STOLE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND" I scream at the picture of Eleanor that remains on the screen 

I grab my phone, ringing Jamie, waiting for him to answer, "Is the plan a go?" I growl into the speaker, not even waiting for him to say hello

"Yes, I changed her records so it looks like she has the short term memory loss, just like you said, and issued her a high dosage of the Ichopeso so she'll forget everything," He replies, sensing the annoyance in my tone

"Good, is the second part of the plan ready?" I ask, my voice tensing

"Yes," he answers

***

I sit behind the bush by Eleanor's house, watching as she departs it, Louis stuck to her side, shielding her from the cameras that are pointed at her face, his arm around her. I contemplate shooting her right then and there, but restrain myself, knowing I'll regret it in the future. I pull my bag over my shoulder, waiting until the cameras, and the devil that takes human form in Eleanor Calder, are well out of sight. 

My adrenaline goes into overdrive as I sneak around the back of the house, relieved at the finding that the bathroom window is open, same as always. A good thing about stalking Eleanor Jane Calder is that she is a woman of routine. I squat down in front of the window, reaching into my bag and pulling out the gloves, stretching them onto my hands as I climb up onto the thankfully low windowsill and pull myself inside the house, my bag stuck on my back.  I wipe down the toilet seat as some of the mud on boots transferred onto it. Once inside, I close the window, just so they know there was someone here, just so they know I have the power to come and go when I please.

I exit the bathroom, entering the main entrance. I take out the little box in my bag and open it up, taking out the first camera, before placing the box on the stairs and retracting my drill from my bag. I stand up on a chair, drilling the camera into a corner in the wall, so it faces the front door. I fiddle with the wires before coming down off the chair. I grab my phone out of my pocket and get up my app, going into camera one. An image of myself on my phone in Eleanor's hallway appears. A grin appears on my face as a sense of achievement fills me. I continue this process in every corner of the house, using up all 20 of my cameras. Just as I am packing my bag in Eleanor's room, putting in my drill and then now empty box, I hear the sound of someone enter the house. Panic fills me as I take my phone out of pocket and check camera one. An image of Eleanor and Louis appears on my screen, as I inhale sharply, looking around the room, before my eyes lock on the bed. I crawl under, making sure the too big cover conceals me.  I keep my phone in front of me, alternating between cameras, watching them as they ascend the stairs. After a minute, I don't need my phone anymore as they enter Eleanor's room, where I am hiding beneath the bed....

Eleanor's POV

I laugh, kissing Louis gently on the cheek as we enter my room,

"No seriously," I laugh, shaking my head at him as he takes a seat on my bed, "I was sure I left the bathroom window open, I always leave it open"