8. That Kiss

Eleanor's POV

I close my locker door and walk to class with Dani. Music next. The only class me and Dani share.

I spot Louis leaning against the door to the music room, conversing with George Shelley, another guy in my music class.

He spots me and walks over, smiling.

'Hey Eleanor' he greets me

I look at him in confusion

'What do you want Louis?' I ask rudely

'Just saying hi' he says shrugging, the smile still stable on his face

I scowl at him

'Well hi! Now bye'

He reaches out and gently cups my upper arm with his hand.

I glare at him frustratedly

'What?' I demand, annoyed

'You look pretty today' he says, his body scarily close to mine

I take a step back, but he's one step ahead, literally, and steps closer, our bodies pressed against each other. And as much as I hate to say it, I like it. I like the feeling of his body near mine, the way they seem to mould together.

'Really pretty' he mutters, pushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear, keeping his hand there, between my cheek and ear.

'Thanks' I stutter, flustered by his sudden affection

'Eleanor?' he whispers, leaning in closer, so our noses are nearly touching.

His breath fans my face and his musky scent fills my nostrils.

'Hmm?' I mumble, trying to keep calm

This is Louis for Gods sake!!

He doesn't reply, instead he gently brings his lips to mine. I don't respond but eventually, can't hold back and give in to the kiss, exploring his lips with my own, and visa versa. I melt into the kiss and my arms make their way to his neck as they wrap around it, his arms snaking their way around my petite waist.

Suddenly, I remember who I'm kissing. Louis. Him. That Boy!!! I think back to what he did, all those years ago....

Louis arms envelop around me and I melt into them, my arms wrapped around him tightly. His soft, plump lips find mine and enlock them in. sweet chaste kiss.

'I'm gonna miss you so much' I whisper, looking into his stunning blue eyes

'I'm gonna miss you too' he assures me, stroking my cheek gently 'But its only for six months' he points out

I nod, trying but failing, to hide the sorrow that engulfed my face