33. That Done

Eleanor

I storm out of Louis house, the anger building up inside of me as the image of their naked bodies pressed together is etched into my mind, despite my attempts to remove it. I hear the faint sound of a door open and close and Nicole is running up to me,

"ELEANOR! BABE!" she screeches, running up to me, wearing only a hoodie and her knickers, "ELEANOR BABES O-M-G I AM HERE STOP RUNNING BABES O-M-G."

She catches up to me and tries to talk despite her uneven breaths from running, "ELEANOR BABES I AM SO SORRY LIKE O-M-G I HAD NO IDEA, I WOULDN'T HAVE O-M-G WE'RE FRIENDS BABES."

I remain silent, because I know I will just explode at her, and that's exactly what I don't need right now.

"ELEANOR BABES TALK TO ME O-M-G I DIDN'T, HONESTLY, I AM SO SORRY O-M-G I WILL LIKE...O-M-G I'M GONNA SEND YOU A FRUIT BASKET O-M-G," her squeaky high pitched voice pushes me off the edge,

"O-M-G ELEANOR A FRUIT BASKET LIKE WITH PINEAPPLES AND FRUIT O-M-G ELLIE BABES O-M-G," she screeches.

"NICOLE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR VOICE IS LIKE CATS YOWLING! JUST FUCK OFF PLEASE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOVE THAT PINEAPPLE WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T FUCKING SHINE YOU TWAT," I scream at the hurt looking Nicole.

"BUT BABES O-M-G I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I KNOW I DID YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT O-M-G I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND O-M-G O-M-G."

"O-M-G NICOLE YES WE'RE BESTIES, BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT BESTIES DO, WHERES YOUR BOYFRIEND? IT'S OUR SCHEDULED SCREWING TIME!" I yell, mocking her.

"BABES," she squeaks, her voice still loud but quieter than usual.

"Get the memo Nicole," I sigh, "Just go please," I continue running, leaving her behind. 

I run a hand through my hair as I enter my house, looking around at it's emptiness. Ever since my mum was put in the mental health hospital, it has been eerily quiet; though usually I have Louis , but that clearly isn't an option. 

I grab a pillow and scream into it, letting my tears mix in with my muffled screams

I throw the stupid pillow at a nearby lamp, knocking it from it's place on the coffee table, sending it smashing to the ground, a satisfying crashing sound ricocheting through the air,

"ELEANOR," Louis voice startles me, screaming from the other side of the door I failed to lock. 

It swings open, and then closed, Louis walking in, frantic, sadness clear upon his face. 

"Eleanor please, I'm sorry, I'm so, so, sorry, I didn't think, please just hear me out, please Eleanor," he begs. 

"Get out Louis, I don't want to stand hear listening to your excuses," I state, my jaw clenched as I stare him, stoney eyed. 

"Eleanor, you don't understand, I was pissed, she was there. I can't.. I'm sorry."

"Louis. You are embarrassing yourself, just get out, I don't care."

"Eleanor, please, Nicole... I didnt mean to."

"WHERE WERE YOU MEANT TO PUT IT THEN LOUIS? IN THE FUCKING JAM JAR?!" 

"Eleanor, Nicole just-"

"NICOLE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME LOUIS, SHE DIDN'T GRAB IT AND SHOVE IT IN THERE, DID SHE?" I screech, getting worked up.

"No, but Eleanor please, I am so, so, so sorry. You don't understand, I-"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND?! I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!" I grab a pillow off the couch and start hitting him with it, anger pelting through my brain, "YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL, NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL, BUT NICOLE, FUCKING NICOLE, ONE DAY AFTER, ONE DAY LOUIS," I yell, hitting him furiously.