15. That Person

Eleanor's POV

I walk away from Louis quickly. His statement burned in my head. I don't know what's going on with him, but its weird. I mean, we kissed. He tried to kiss me. And then he says stuff like that. You keep telling yourself that Ellie, But one day your gonna have to realise that the right guy has been here all along, and that you didn't have to go searching for tossers. The right guy has been here all along. What does he mean by that? Does he mean him? Does he mean that he's the right guy? That he thinks I should give him a chance? No. No that's not it! God I'm gone mad. 

Thoughts run and race through my mind as I shake my head. 

"El!" someone screams

I whip around and come face to face with....no one. I frown in confusion but keep walking. I shiver through my cardigan and pull it tighter around me. I notice the sky getting darker. I look around and realise I'm not going in the right direction. I don't recognise any of these buildings. Shit. I pull out my phone. No signal. Of course. Isn't that just my luck? 

I keep walking in hope of finding somewhere familiar. No such luck. 

"Eleanor!" 

I whip around but see nothing. The hairs on the edge of my neck stand up and a deep chill descends my spine. Something doesn't feel right. Gossebumps cover my arms as I shiver, but this time not because of the cold. I turn around and walk calmly, trying not to seem scared. I hear faint footsteps behind me. And my name being screamed again. I start quickening my pace. I see a little coffee shop a bit further up the road. The ffotsteps behind me quicken, and my name has gone from being screamed, to being whispered, deeply and gruffly. I start a run. The footsteps get heavier and heavier, I can hear someone breathing deeply. I reach the coffee shop and run in. I take a seat in a little booth in the corner where no one can sneak up behind me. I watch the door like a hawk. Someone walks in, with their hood covering their head and shadowing their face. The same shiver descends my spine. I pull out my phone. I scroll through my contacts and my finger hovers over one of them. Louis. No, I can't call him! The figure talks a seat at a table close to mine. Frig that! I press Louis name and put the phone to my ear. It rings....and rings....and rings.

"Come on Lou!" I mutter, eyeing the figure, who is blatantly staring at me.

The finall ring comes and he doesn't answer. The goes signalling the voicemail.

"Lou, its Eleanor. Call me back. Now. Please. Oh My God. He's just staring at me and he chased me and now hes there, Lou please" 

I put my phone on the table and avoid eye contact with the stranger.

Louis' POV

I lay back on my bed, my history book in hand when my phone buzzes. I check the called ID. Eleanor. I chuck it back on my bed and wait for it to stop. I look back at my history book. My phone dings with a notification. I pick it up and see its a voicemail from El. I put it on speaker and listen, boredly.

"Lou, its Eleanor. Call me back. Now. Please. Oh My God. He's just staring at me and he chased me and now hes there, Lou please"   her voice rings out, trembling on some words.

Shit. I grab my phone, my hands fumbling and call her back. It rings and rings and rings. But it isnt answered. I curse numerous times and run my hands through my hair. I continue to call her, but to no avail. I run over to my leather jacket and shove my hands int eh pockets, rumaging until I find my car keys. I run down stairs, phone in hand.

"Louis, where are you going? We were gonna watch a movie! It's family night!" Mum yells from the kitchen

"This is more important mum!" I yell back, slamming the door and getting into my car