Chapter 15 - The Talk

The music was incredibly loud as Noah and I walked into the huge house. Most of the people here looked a lot older than us. Well duh we're at a college party. And well yea lets just say I was on the verge of throwing up because I'm nervous.

"Skylar!" Someone yelled. I turned my head and saw Logan. He walked up to us. "Did you guys just get here?" He asked over the music.

"Yea we did! This is a sick party!" Noah yelled over the music to Logan.

"Welcome to a college party!" Logan said then disappeared in the crowd. I wonder if Ryan was here if he would be here partying with him. Sigh.

"Wanna get a drink?" Noah asked. I nodded. He put his hands on my hips and leads me through the crowd. I loved the feeling of his hands being on my hips. We make it to the kitchen and Noah looks for us some soda since neither of us are planning on drinking alcohol. He grabs a canned Pepsi and hands it to me. I thank him and then we head back towards the living room were everyone is dancing. "Lets dance." Noah said.

"I don't know.." I trailed off.

"C'mon." He said and grabbed my hand. He dragged me threw the sweaty bodies until we reached the middle. I was trying to keep from spilling my drink all over the place. It was such a cliché party. He put his hands on my hips and brought me close to him. We both swayed back and forth to the music. Nothing serious. Noah grabbed my wrists and put them around his neck then his hands go back to my hips. "Smile sweetheart." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Smile. Loosen up a bit, your tense." He said.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He pinched my side making me jump a little and the corners of my lips to twitch up in a smile.

"There you go." He said with a smile. I giggled. And we danced and danced. The song Shots came on and everyone in the whole living room started jumping up and down with their fists on the air even Noah. So I decided to do the same thing. I was having so much fun and all my negative thoughts washed away.

After a while of dancing Noah and I went outside to get some fresh air and to catch our breath. So with my fingers intertwined with his he led me out the back door. We walked out into the cold air and I shivered slightly. But I had to admit it felt good after being cramped and pressed up against strangers bodies. I see Logan and a few other people sitting at a table. Logan notices me looking over and gestures for us to come over to them. Noah and I walk over.

"Have a seat." Logan said gesturing to the only open chair. Noah sat down and I awkwardly stood. Noah patted his leg as if he was gesturing for me to sit on his lap. I mumbled I'm fine but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap anyway. My heart pounded against my rib cage and I was so scared I was going to have a heart attack. He then put his hands on my waist and I felt like I was going to explode.

"We were just playing truth or dare. You guys can play if you want." Some girl who was at the table told us.

"Sounds fun." Noah said then he squeezed my waist a little making me jump.

"So Logan truth or dare?" A blonde girl asked.

"Dare!" Logan said with a smirk.

"I dare you to go in the house and kiss the first girl you see." She said. Logan got up and did the dare. The girl he kissed didn't seem to mind him kissing her. Logan came back and sat down then looked at me.

"Skylar truth or dare?" Logan asked me.

"Truth." I said. I wasn't doing a dare. After watching what Logan just did there's no telling what they would make me do. Logan smirked.