Epilouge

Two Months Later

"What do you mean you haven't bought him a gift?!" Jessica yelled over the phone. I sighed running ny fingers through my hair.

"I don't know what to get him." I replied. Today was Valentines day and it also happened to be Noah's birthday and I have no idea what to get him. I tugged at my curls and got up off my bed and started pacing in my room. Noah was going to be back any minute now. Ever since I found out my parents weren't my parents and that they really just didn't want me Mr. and Mrs. Miller let me move into their guest bedroom. So I now live with Noah Miller.

"Do you have a box of chocolates for him for Valentines day?" She asked.

"Yea. I've got that but I don't know about his present." I groaned and sat back down on my bed. "I'm a horrible girlfriend."

"No your not Skylar. Its okay. Just be honest with him. He's your boyfriend, he couldn't be mad at you." She explained.

"Yes he could. I told you I've lost count of how many times we've fought." I said through my gritted teeth. It was true. Ever since I started living with Noah we've fought. A lot. But in the end we would end up kissing. Noah always kisses me right when I'm getting really angry. He says a post on tumblr told him to do it. I don't know, he's weird.

"That's because you two have been living together." She said in a 'duh' tone. I could picture her rolling her eyes. "Skylar seriously though just be honest with him."

And that's when she hung up on me. She's such a wonderful best friend! Hint the sarcastic tone. I threw my phone on the ground and groaned. I was already waiting for school. I was just waiting for Noah to get me.

The past couple months have been okay. I mean we've had a few fights here and there but everything seems to be working out okay. The girl Ella that Noah told me about, that's like Chris's ex best friend, well she's been around a lot and has been helping control Chris making everything around the Miller house a lot better.

I flinched slightly when I heard a knock at my old bedroom door. I bit my lip and stared at it like an idiot. I hope its not Noah because I don't want him to be disappointed when he finds out I don't have him a birthday present. There was another knock on the door before it opened slowly. Noah poked his head in and my heart started beating incredibly fast.

"Hey." He said quietly walking in. He stood by the door and looked down at his shoes. Earlier this morning he had went to get gas in his car while I stayed here and got ready for school. "We should um talk." He mumbled as if he was reading my mind.

"About what?" I asked. He looked up at me and put on what I would like to call his 'angry face'.

"Why are you so mad at me? Did I make you so mad that you decided to come here? I didn't mean what I said! I was angry because of Chris!" He almost yelled. Two nights ago his mom made him and I wash dishes. Well Noah wasn't scrubbing the dish right to get the food off of it and I told him he wasn't doing it right. He previously had, had a fight with Chris which was the first fight between them in months and well Noah was still mad. After I told him he wasn't washing the dishes right he snapped at me saying maybe I shouldn't have moved in. Of course me being me I broke down and locked myself in my room. But ever since then I haven't really talked to him. I'm over it though he apologized and all but I just feel so bad I don't have a gift for him so I've distanced myself from him.

I shook my head. "Noah I'm not mad about that! I told you I'm not!"

"Then why haven't you been talking to me?" He asked raising an eyebrow looking more curious than angry now. I signed and put my head in my hands. "Sweetheart, what is it?" He asked. The bed dipped down beside me as he sat down. His arm slid around my waist as he brought me into his side.