Chapter 33 - A Haunting Nightmare

Two nights after Christmas I laid beside Noah as he played with my hair silently as we watched The Little Mermaid and this time it wasn't with Katie. I decided I wanted to have a throw back and watch the movie. My mom and dad said Noah could stay at the house tonight. They went out tonight to a party with my dads work so its just Noah and I.

Noah still has a problem with his ribs, meaning that he needs to take medication to control his pain. He hasn't talked to Chris since the incident and Noah's parents have kept Katie away from Chris. They don't want her around him and I don't blame them.

"Skylar." Noah whispered.

"Yea?" I asked keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Why must we watch this? I've seen this movie so many times with Katie." He complained. I rolled my eyes.

"Its either this or The Breakfast Club." I said. I heard him sigh.

"Both of them are boring." He groaned. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't be a baby." I said.

"You call me baby." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes. "Can we just turn the movie off and just talk?"

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"Just talk." He shrugged. He gave me puppy dog eyes and poked his bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes and sighed then turned the movie off. I rolled over to face Noah. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow night. Go on a date with me."

"Hmm." I pretended to think about it. "What if I don't want to?" I asked.

"Then I'll make you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll go." I smiled. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again. "Oh and also on New Years there's a party and we're invited."

"You can go. I'm not." I said. He frowned.

"Why won't you come?" He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Every time I go to a party something bad happens. Seriously my luck at parties is zero." I exclaimed.

"Who am I supposed to kiss at midnight?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"It better be no one if I don't go to the party." I said sternly. His eyes widened a little and a smirk grew on his lips.

"Getting a little possessive are we?" He asked.  I narrowed my eyes.

"You're my boyfriend and I don't like to share. Thats all I'm saying." I shrugged. He smiled then kissed me.

"I kinda like you like this." He mumbled against my lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said.

"Oooh. Demanding too. Me likey." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed for a few moments before pulling away.

"If I go to the party and something bad happens its on you." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll make sure nothing bad happens." He smiled.

"You better." I said poking his chest. He just chuckled and kissed me one more time. Then we laid in each others arms until we fell asleep.

***

I stood in a white room wearing a white knee lengthed dress. My hair was down and I was cold. There was no doors. No windows. Just me standing in a all white room. Or so I thought.

"Skylar.." I turned around and saw a familiar boy. Standing at almost six feet tall, brown tousled hair, and identical grey eyes as mine. He was wearing a white suit too looking very neat and formal.