Moving In

Date: April 10, Y221

Setting: Angelwood High

A girl with purple hair walks with her red luggage being pulled. She had her hair in a ponytail, being held with a red bow. She wore a red spaghetti strapped shirt, blue jean short shorts and black flats.

 She wore a red spaghetti strapped shirt, blue jean short shorts and black flats

??????: Sakura!

??????: Sakura!

She turns to see her mother. Her mother had dark blue hair that was up in a bun. She wore a yellow sleeveless shirt, black lawsuit skirt and white heels.

Sakura: Yes mother?

Mother: Are you sure you want to do here?

Sakura: Yes. It's my dream. As a mage in training I want to go here.

Mother: Darling. Not many of the students study magic here. So...

Sakura: Keep it a secret. Hush hush. If you don't, you will go to Irohamomiji High. I know. I know.

Mother: Good and also the boys rule.

Sakura: Never talk to boys because they are nothing but PERVERTS.

Mother: Exactly. Now goodbye my baby love.

Sakura: Mom. I'm 14. Please don't call me that.

Mother: Alright fine. Goodbye, Sakura.

Sakura: Goodbye mother. I love you, Father and Kitri.

Mother: We love you too.

Sakura's mom walks to her car and drives off as Sakura heads to the registration building. She goes up to a lady with green hair. She wore a black blazer, a white dress shirt, black pants and black boots. Sakura looks at the placard and sees the name, Mrs. Slam.

Mrs. Slam: Hello. What may your name be?

Sakura: Sakura. Sakura Hana.

Mrs. Slam looks at her computer.

Mrs. Slam: Ah yes. *prints papers and gives them to Sakura and a contract with a pen* Just sign this so you can be authorized to go here.

Sakura signs her name and gives it to Mrs. Slam.

Mrs. Slam: Good now those papers are school information, rules, your class schedule, your dorm, your locker, your locker combination, the time schedule and school map. Now- *grabs Math textbook, Health textbook, Science textbook and a book called Alicorns and puts them down* Now you need these for your classes and-" *gives a box* your uniform. And here's your key *gives key*

Sakura is just standing there, looking at the pile of stuff she has to carry.

Sakura: A-arigato.

Mrs. Slam: Do you need someone to help?"

Sakura nods. 'This is going to be so hard.'