Fairy Tail

Date: April 15, Y221

Time: 3:00 PM

Setting: Room E12

POV: Sakura

Finally school is over and I can go with Haruhi to the "club". We said we would meet outside of the gym. The gym is where the guild is. Well, where it is under.

I go to the gym and wait for Haruhi. She comes towards me running.

Haruhi: I... am... here. Teacher... wouldn't... let us... leave.

Sakura: Uh it's ok. Let's just go in.

We walk in.

Sakura: Do you know how to get in?

Haruhi: They showed us in an orientation when no non-magic users were around. But I don't remember. Didn't you see during the orientation?

Sakura: No. I had to get signed up quickly and go with my parents for an important meeting.

Haruhi: Why did you have to go to a meeting?

Sakura: It's not important.

Haruhi: But you said-

Sakura: I know what I said.

Haruhi: Hm... I think we just need to use some of our magic in order to open. Like a passcode.

Sakura: But I don't use magic like fire or water.

Haruhi: What is your magic?

Sakura: *sighs* Takeover Magic.

Haruhi: Good thing I have magic like that.

Haruhi snaps and shows light in her palms. The door appears. I open the door to see a huge room with a few drinking. We walk in and quickly close the door.

Sakura: Are they allowed to drink?

Haruhi: They might use drunk magic.

Sakura: Like Bacchus from Quatro Cerbus in X791?

Haruhi: Yeah.

????????: Hello? Are you two freshman?

We turned to see a blonde girl with brown eyes in a school uniform and a white bow behind the counter.

Sakura: Yeah? Why?

Sakura: Yeah? Why?

????????: Because by what I'm guessing, you two want to join the guild. You just need to talk to the master then have me stamp it.

Haruhi: Ok. So where is the master?

????????: She's in the room upstairs. That's her office.

Sakura: OK. Thanks... um-

????????: Appoline. Appoline Shira.

Sakura: Well thank you.

We went up to the master's office. Appoline is pretty nice. Better than the other people I've run into today.

We knocked on the door.

??????: Come in.

We opened the door to see a young lady with blue hair and blue eyes. She wore a black dress with patch on the shoulder and black boots.

 She wore a black dress with patch on the shoulder and black boots

??????: Come and sit.

We sit down.

??????: I suppose Appoline told you two I'm the master right.

We nodded.

Master: And you are the newbies joining right?

Sakura: Yes.

Master: So what are your names?

Sakura: Can you tell us your first name first because there is always a master in a guild?

Master: Smart girl. I'm Kelly. I'm ok if you call me that. But if you prefer master, I'm ok as well.

Sakura: Ok. I'm Sakura Hana.

Haruhi: And I'm Haruhi Solstice.

Master: Ok. What are your magics?

Haruhi: Light magic.

Sakura: Takeover Magic.

Master: Interesting. Are you by any chance-

Sakura: No I am not a descendant of the Strauss siblings, Mirajane, Elfman and Lisanna. I was trained.

Master: Ok. Haruhi, I understand your parents both were apart of the guild and you joined because of them, but are you sure this is the guild you want to join.

Haruhi: Of course. I love the atmosphere around here even though many fights occur.

Master: And Sakura, your family is quite the... you know.

Sakura: I don't want to talk about it. But if you are wondering if I am an apprentice for the magic council, no. I was studying about guilds and love how many adventures Fairy Tail has. Deadly but better than being isolated in a house. Although I can't stay for long.

Master: Why not?

Sakura: I'll tell you one day. But it has nothing to do with the guild. But it's my dream to join Fairy Tail.

It was quiet for a few moments and I'm really scared but I meant every word.

A few minutes later...

Appoline: And there. Your insignias are now placed. Only mages are able to see.

I looked at Haruhi. She had hers on her back. She believes if we are on missions, she wouldn't want other mages to notice. And it was black. Very odd since I thought her favorite color was yellow. I looked at my left hand to see my own insignia. And it was red, my favorite color.

And the doors open and close. Everyone turns including Haruhi and I. Great. Satan and the guy with the glowing green eyes is here.