Annual Cherry Blossom Festival

Date: April 18, Y221

Time: 12:00 PM

Setting: Dorm 222

POV: Sakura

Great. What did Haruhi put me into?

Three days ago...

Haruhi: C'mon Sakura. Let's go on a job.

Sakura: Yeah yeah.

I glared at them.

Appoline: So do you have a bad relationship with them?

I turned to Appoline.

Sakura: Yeah. First of all, Satan and I almost got into a fight and glow-cat eyes kept staring at me even through my death glare.

Appoline: So an enemy and a stalker?

Sakura: I guess.

Appoline: Well for the enemy, be careful fighting him.

Sakura: Why?

Appoline: Because-

Haruhi: I found a job.

Sakura: Oh what is it?

Haruhi: Well the Annual Cherry Blossom Festival is this weekend and it says that there is a man who has been the host of the Traditional Beauty Pageant for three years, but the girls are reported missing after the show. And we don't know about his where abouts.

Sakura: Ok I'm in.

Haruhi: We get 30,000 jewel in total but one of us has to be a pageant contestant.

Sakura: Oh. So who should do it?

Appoline: Well if I were to choose from the two of you I would choose-

Now...

Haruhi: Are you ready?

Sakura: Yes.

I walk out of the bathroom and come out wearing a pink flower kimono, traditional Japanese shoes and a red bow. My hair was let down for once.

Haruhi was in the clothes she first met me in. Also her side of the room is decorated but I'm not explaining now.

Haruhi: You look beautiful- wait now flawless.

Sakura: Let's get it over with.

We walked out of the girls dorm. And walk to the festival. You see. The annual Cherry Blossom Festival is held it our school because the big cherry blossom tree was a rainbow cherry blossom tree but since magic isn't as lively as before, it doesn't do that anymore and many just think of it as a tall tail.

We walked for me to sign up for the pageant which would start at 3. Once we were finished signing up, we walked around.

Haruhi: Shouldn't we have used a fake name?

Sakura: Well this is the school we go to and all our classmates are around.

Haruhi: True. It would be suspicious.

I bumped into someone and it was Strawberry Shortcake and her gang. She wore a blue no shoulders top, black shorts and white high heels. The blonde wore a red no shoulders top, gray shorts and black high heels. The bluenette wore a yellow no shoulders top, white shorts and gray high heels.

Kasai: Ugh. It's that girl again.

Sakura: I have a name you know.

Kasai: Whatever. Commoners should never talk to me.

Sakura: Since when were you the evil queen?

??????: How dare you.

???: Yeah like Hikari. How dare you.

Kasai: Ame, Hikari, let's just leave her. Besides such a beautiful outfit for an ugly girl.

They left but every time they stepped away, I kept hearing that same words all over again. Ugly girl.

Haruhi: Hey you ok?

Sakura: Um yeah. Let's go look around.

We walked around until we see the Cherry Blossom Trees.

Sakura: I just love Cherry Blossom Trees. Such a beautiful color.

Haruhi: You really like Cherry Blossom Trees and your name means Cherry Blossoms?

Sakura: Yeah. Well I've heard of the Rainbow Sakura Tree. I wish I can see all the colors. But we aren't allowed to show magic.

Haruhi: So sad. Maybe one day.

I looked at the time and it was 2:15.

Sakura: Oh no. I have to be at the pageant in 15 minutes. Gotta go bye.

Haruhi: Bye.

Timeskip...

Host: And now our contestants. Introducing-

Oh I'm so nervous. Either way I'm in but people at school are around. I don't want to get bullied like that time.

Host: And finally, Sakura Hana.

I walk out in my kimono with a pink fan in my hand and walk to where the other girls stood.

Host: And now into our first category. Talent. Now let's start with Amy Willow.

We all get off except for Amy. For my turn, I sang Overfly from Sword Art Online. There was a quiz portion as well. I got third but I'm alright.

As all us contestants talked to each other like we were told by the host, something rolls over. And smoke fills the room. Knock out gas.