Erza Fernandes

Date: May 31, Y221

Time: 3:30 PM

Setting: Guild

POV: Sakura

I was sitting at the bar drinking some green tea with Haruhi.

Mark had already paid for the debt Jaden and I owed. But master was unhappy.

Haruhi: I shouldn't have shipped you two together.

Sakura: (sarcastically) No. Because he is a fake and everyone I've ever known has known that I would end up with a fake.

Appoline: Sakura, we know you are upset but maybe we can work something out. So you can get out of it.

Sakura: I don't think there is a way to do that at all.

Appoline: Not even finding an actual guy you'll like.

Sakura: No. I'm not allowed. Even if I did, we'll be forced to be apart.

Appoline: Hm. You could always run away and go into hiding.

Sakura: But that doesn't help.

Appoline: No. But you can be get stronger to fight during the time.

Sakura: Ok. But let's talk about something else.

Appoline: Have you heard of the spring play coming up?

Sakura: Yeah.

Appoline: I wish I can join.

Sakura: Well. I kinda did.

Haruhi: You did!? I didn't know you were into theater!

Sakura: Mainly musicals. I love to sing. And there is apart where I get to sing.

Appoline: Oh yeah. You sang in the pageant.

Sakura: Never talk about it. You remember who bought me.

Appoline: Right. Forgot. So what is the musical about?

Sakura: It is about the story of girl who has been friends with this guy since middle school and soon develops feelings for him. I play the middle school version of the girl. But when the play is over, I sing a duet with a guy.

Appoline: Who is he?

Sakura: A junior. He plays the regular high school version character of the main male role. His name is Blue Mizuoni. But I have a problem.

Appoline: Which is?

Sakura: I have to dye my hair brown.

Appoline: Wow.

Sakura: It's temporary. But I hate it.

Appoline: Well it's apart of the story.

Someone wraps their arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes knowing it's Mark.

Mark: Hey babe.

I couldn't do anything but feel uncomfortable until someone called him over and he walked away. But not before he kissed my hand.

Sakura: I'm gonna go out for a walk.

Appoline: Want us to come?

Sakura: No thanks.

I walked out of the guild and happen to walk never the Sakura Tree. Spring will be over in a month. I'm gonna miss the cherry blossoms.

Jaden: Hey.

I looked to see Jaden. We are now on good terms. Especially with him finding out. And he doesn't seem as much as the devil as Mark.

Sakura: Hey.

Jaden: So what are you doing here?

Sakura: Just wanted to walk. And came here. You?

Jaden: Same. Everything seems normal but crazy.

Sakura: I know what you mean except the normal part. I just keep getting jockeys from Mark. Because of him I actually am forced put make up.

Jaden: Why forced?

Sakura: (mocking her mother) Rule #2: A girl's appearances are far important than her feelings. (Sad) I just don't understand all of it because it isn't true.

Jaden: I can see why you didn't want your parents to know about the guild.

I nod.

Jaden: The guild is like a family. Doesn't seem like it at times, but it was a place for anybody who was lost to find their place. And join into an everlasting adventure.

I smile.

Sakura: I know that. I've learned the history of the guild. And I was looking through the family trees starting with those members. But mainly for my idol. I found something interesting.

Jaden: Which is?

Sakura: There is a type of magic she has but if you have this specific armor, it was passed on through generation to generation if they have Requip magic.

Jaden: Which is?

Sakura: Heaven's Wheel. I have the takeover of her though in that form but if anyone has it, male or female, you are the main descendant of Erza Fernandes.

Jaden: W-wow. That's interesting. She's your idol.

Sakura: Of course. A strong woman with a harsh background.

It was quiet for a while heard rustling up above.

Jaden: Did you hear that?

I nodded. We looked up to Haruhi and Appoline.

Haruhi: Yup. It's my new ship.

Sakura: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!?

Appoline: Haru. Run.

They jump off as I chased the in order to kill them.