Sakura's Secret

Date: April 22, Y221

Time: 4:00 PM

Settings: Stone Mansion (Office)

POV: Third

Mr. Stone: Thank you for getting this key. It's was past on to each generation from-

Sakura: Lucy Dragneel. I know. Which is why you used Heartfilia as your alias.

Mr. Stone had just given the reward money but wanted to speak with Sakura in private. She was still have in her dress.

Mr. Stone: Yes. Although other blood line of hers has a key, but it is unable to be wield.

Sakura: I get it.

Mr. Stone: By the way do they know?

Sakura: Know what?

Mr. Stone: About your past and family.

It was quiet.

Sakura: No. I don't want them to.

A month ago...

Sakura was in the blue dress and was looking out her window. Someone knocks on the door.

Sakura: Mary, you may come in?

The door opens to show a pink haired girl in a maid outfit and bunny ears.

Mary: Madame Hana, Misses Hana and Master Hana want you too meet him

Sakura sighs.

Sakura: Well I have to do this.

Sakura does into the dining hall and sees her parents. Her dad has purple hair and brown hair and wore a white dress shirt and black pants and black shoes. Her mother wore a gold dress and had blue hair and brown eyes.

She looks to see a man with brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a tux with a rose. He looked around his twenties.

 He looked around his twenties

Sakura's Father: Sakura. You are here.

Sakura: Yes I am Father.

Sakura's Father: Great. We have good news regarding the two of you.

Sakura sits down.

Sakura: What is it?

Sakura's Mother: Well, remember your dreams of going to Angelwood Academy.

Sakura: Of course I do.

Sakura's Mother: Well, we decided to enroll.

Sakura: R-really?

Sakura's Mother: No stuttering. A lady must never stutter.

Sakura: Yes mother. I am sorry.

Sakura's Father: But there is a catch.

Sakura looks at her father.

Sakura's Father: You know how we've been wanting to get more land for our food production.

She nods.

Sakura's Father: Well the owners of the land next door is willing to share their land if we promise an heir.

Sakura: Father. You're not saying-

Sakura's Father: We arranged a marriage with this young man.

Mr. Stone: I know. It has spread to us upper classmen. But are you ok with this?

Sakura: I have no choice. No say. I must follow family orders.

Mr. Stone: There is always a choice.

Sakura: No. There isn't. I'm just a puppet. Made to make certain people happy but never myself. To never be myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. This is Stella here. I just wanted to say hello and yes Sakura is rich but keeps it a secret. She reflects to somethings I went through of being a puppet to her parents but in a more drastic way. Because sometimes people don't want you to be the real you. I usually experience this a lot. Not to make it sad but it is part of reality that people change to be accepted. For better or for worse. And sometimes being yourself can be deadly for certain people.

For example, I love anime but my family makes of me for it. They do the same for minecraft and Littlest Pet Shop Drama Series on YouTube. I also got criticized at school.

Either way, acceptance isn't easy that generally people give up. I'm not saying to give up but I'm just telling you all this to know what is happening in the story. Even though only one person reads it at the moment. And thank you @HapppyMe for reading this. At least I know someone likes my book.