Her Diary

Date: January 23, Y222

Time: 3:30 PM

Setting: Guild

POV: Third

It has been three months since Sakura was taken back home. The gang has been in a slump. Haruhi and Blue try to be happy together. But the one most miserable is Jaden. Until someone opens the guild door, a girl with pink hair, bunny ears, a black and blue flower and in a black maid outfit. She goes up to the gang who were at the bar.

 She goes up to the gang who were at the bar

????: Excuse me

????: Excuse me. But you are all friends of Madame Sakura right?

They turned to see the maid who gave Sakura the invitation to the auction.

Appoline: Yes. But we-

????: I know. I'm Mary. I'm here personal maid.

Jaden: Kinda guessed that after finding out she's rich.

Mary: Anyways Madame Sakura wanted me to give you this once I got on vacation. So I won't create suspicion.

It was a pink covered book with the words "My Diary" on it.

Appoline: Is that Sakura's?

Mary nods.

Mary: She has been writing in it for sometime. Ever since she got here until the day she was pulled out. Well I must go.

Jaden: Wait how were you able to open the door?

Mary: Because I was the one who told Sakura about magic. Although I can't wield it.

Appoline: What do you mean?

Mary sighs.

Mary: There was a time where the Virgo Key was stolen and she had a different owner that was not a descendant of Lucy Dragneel. And one day, as punishment, he forced her to give up her virginity.

Appoline: But Virgo-

Mary: I know. Soon the previous owner got her back but later to find out Virgo was pregnant with me. To punish herself from letting this happen, she made her owner bring me to another rich family to "take care of me". And to seal her from ever being opened until they found someone pure of heart that can wield this.