Titania

Date: April 18, Y221

Time: 5:00 PM

Settings: ???

POV: Sakura

Ugh. I open my eyes to see that I'm in some sort of cell. I look down to my wrists and they were cuffed and my ankles is chained to a certain on the floor. Maybe I can use my magic.

I try to transform but it wouldn't work. I guess these cuffs cancel out magic. Now where is Haruhi?

The door opens and I see the host. I forgot to describe how he looked. He wore a white and gold tuxedo and a heart shaped ring. He had white hair and red eyes.

Host: Why you look as beautiful as ever?

He takes a part of my hair and kisses it. And I headbutted him for doing that and death glared him. He smirks under my glare, giving me the creeps.

Host: You are such a beauty especially for a Fairy Tail Wizard.

Sakura: Grrr.

Host: Fiesty girl. You shouldn't do that to your new owner.

Sakura: Owner?

Host: Yes.

Sakura: I am not an object. Neither are all these other girls. Let us go.

Host: Why should I do that? You are all too valuable for me to lose. Especially you.

Sakura: Even if I can't use my magic now, you will be defeated.

Host: We'll see. Time for the showcase.

He puts chains on the cuffs on my wrists and deattaches the chain connected to floor. He pulls me away into another cage on a stage but filled with other girls.

One by one, girls were being sold until it was my turn. The host opened the door but I refused to go out. So he pulled me to the center.

Host: So this lovely lady has purple hair and brown eyes. She is a feisty one but I wonder what you can do to make her break. So we are going to start off at 100,000 jewel. I know it's high, but just look at her figure and her huge breasts.

Man #1: 100,000 jewel

Man #2: 200,000 jewel

Man #3: 400,000 jewel

Man #2: 500,000 jewel

Man #3: 1,000,000 jewel

Man #2: 2,000,000 jewel

Man #3: 4,000,000 jewel

Man #2: 5,000,000 jewel

It was quiet.

Host: Going once. Going twice-

????: 10,000,000 jewel

Host: Going once. Going twice. Sold to the boy in what appears to be a school uniform. Now come take your prize and give me your money.

He walks towards the center and recognize him. It's cat eyes.

He gets the chain to my wrists.

Cat eyes: Yeah. I lied about the money.

And quickly the chain vanished along with cuffs on my wrists.

Sakura: Thanks. Now you want to step back.

He steps away and a bunch of huge guys run over to attack me.

Sakura: Takeover: Fairy Soul-

And quickly they were all knocked down. I was in a dress made of swords just like the legendary Erza Scarlet. But also with scarlet red wings.

 But also with scarlet red wings

Sakura: -Titania

Sakura: -Titania.

Host: Y-you're a descendant of-

Sakura: No. You really don't understand takeover magic don't you.

A bunch of swords surround him and they guys buying the girls.

Sakura: (demon-like voice) Let us all free. And never do this again and if you ever do, you will be my test dummy for all my takeover forms.

All the guys: We promise not to do it again!

Timeskip to an hour later at the Cherry Blossom Festival...

All the girls kidnapped were all back to their normal lives. And I was of course back to wearing my kimono

Haruhi: My plan worked and good thing Mark agreed to help us with that situation.

Sakura: Yeah. I'm gonna go thank him.

Haruhi: Ok.

I left Haruhi but I could sworn I heard hear squealing as I left.

I found cat eyes at the pond alone and went up to him.

Sakura: Hey. Thanks for helping out with that situation.

Mark: No problem.

Sakura: My name is Sakura.

Mark: I know and I'm Mark. Just as your friend introduced.

Sakura: Well I do appreciate it.

It was quiet for a while until Mark puts a hand on my cheek and leans in close.