Slips ups

Date: June 1, Y221

Time: 8:30 AM

Setting: Softball Field

POV: Sakura

One week. The day of the play. I have been practicing for weeks and I hope to do well. Right now I'm in P.E. and we are playing softball. We've been doing it for weeks. Well the game beat the bases. Right now, I'm in the same team as Jaden and Mark. Unfortunately Haruhi is sick in the nurse's office. And I had just finished batting and got a point by getting all the bases before the other team did. And it was Jaden's turn.

Mark: Good job babe.

He grabs some of my hair and kisses it. I shiver. And watch Jaden's turn Unfortunately he doesn't make it and we have to go on the field. I was in the middle of the second and third base. I don't know all the positions ok.

The person bats and hits the ball to the outfield. I run to grab it when I slipped. The grass was wet and muddy. And I was covered. Everyone laughs except Jaden. He helps me up.

Sakura: Thanks. And now I'm a mess.

Mr. Madison: Hana, why don't you go to the bathroom and wash up? If you can't get it out your shirt, I'm ok if you don't have one. Girls did it all the time last year.

I nod and walk to the bathroom. Weird. I tried to get the mud out but I couldn't get it out my shirt. So I unfortunately had to take it off and walk out with these short P.E. shorts which I believe are only meant for volleyball but the school wants this for girls and my red bra.

I walked out blushing and being told to sit out. All the guys kept staring as I sat down especially Mark.

Jaden walks up to me. I feel so uncomfortable. He started to take off his shirt.

Sakura: H-hey! What are you doing!?

He throws his shirt at me.

Jaden: Being a gentleman. Or else you are surrounded by perverts.

I looked at him and back down. I was blushing so hard as I put it on because it's his and he has some abs. But I swore I saw him blushing. Either way it was so awkward. I mean we decided to be friends BUT C'MON! WHO WOULDN'T BE UNCOMFORTABLE!?

Sakura: Thanks.

Later in the guild...

I quickly give back his shirt and went to Appoline.

Appoline: So what did you give to Jaden?

Sakura: Um well, I slipped in mud and couldn't get out of my shirt. So I had to walk out with my P.E. shorts and bra when Jaden-

I blush so much.

Appoline claps her hands.

Appoline: YAS MY SHIP!

Sakura: SHUT UP!