Pickleball Tournament

Date: May 11, Y221

Time: 1:35 PM

Settings: Gym

POV: Sakura

Haruhi and I just finished our second match and going into semifinals. It has been weeks but Satan and I are just one tenth of our debt paid off and we have been on missions without Haruhi and Mark babysitting us.

Mr. Maddison: OK. Now Haruhi and Sakura vs. Jaden and Mark.

We looked at the guys. And they were in P.E. uniform.

We stand up and go to the court

Haruhi: Good luck.

Mark: Don't need it.

We start it off. Haruhi serves and we soon get a point. We continue I did a horrible serve. Then it was 5-1. Then the guys started playing well until Mark messed up a server making it 6-8.

We continued but Haruhi got it off bounds making the score 14-9.

Soon we were tied at 15-15.

Mr. Madison: Next point wins.

Haruhi: Good thing it's our turn.

Haruhi serves. It was getting intense until one long shot close to the left of the guys was made and all of a sudden, Satan did a backhand pass. I hit it and fortunately we got the point and won.

Mr. Madison: Winner goes to Haruhi and Sakura.

But I didn't feel like a winner. I still couldn't do the backhand pass. And Satan did. And I've been practicing. But couldn't.

The next round we lost. But we tried our best. At least Haruhi did. I don't know if I did.