Satan

Date: August 15, Y221

Time: 9:30 PM

Setting: Gym Bleachers

POV: Sakura

Haruhi and I head to P.E. and fortunately, we didn't do anything but get P.E. clothes and our P.E. lockers. When we were finished, we were talking about random stuff until she brought up the ideas of boys.

Haruhi: So... have your eyes on any of the guys?

Sakura: Of course not.

Haruhi: But they are all pretty hot.

Sakura: Yeah right. Oh I'm SO in love with them.

Haruhi: Don't be sarcastic! I'm serious. Do you like any of them?

Sakura: One. I don't know any of them. They can be perverts. Two. I am not attracted by looks, but by personality so no. Three. I don't need a man.

Haruhi: Wow. I didn't know you were Elsy from Freezing.

Sakura: I know that movie is old but yes. Yes I am. But my sister is not like Annabelle. She has dated but never fallen in love like Annabelle trying to marry Futs when they just met.

Haruhi: Well Ice Queen. We don't I hear all your judgements on all the guys when we do actually do P.E.

Sakura: Ok but my judgement won't change.

Haruhi: And do you have Ice magic?

Sakura: No. I may like the cold but not that cold.

Haruhi: Ok, Elsy.

Sakura: Look I am not Elsy. We have similar personalities but stop referring me to her.

Haruhi: Then talk to... *looks at all the guys* the guy with red hair.

I look and see a guy wearing the school uniform with red hair and brown eyes.

He was talking to a whole bunch of people. And this is a Freshman P.E. class. And it's the first day.

Sakura: Talk about what? How the heck he is able to talk to so many people in one day.

Haruhi: Get to know him.

Sakura: No. Not with that group of people. I am not doing it.

Haruhi: Then I'll call him over.

Sakura: What?

Haruhi stands up and goes up to the guy and talks to him. This is not normal. Going up to a guy in a huge crowd and getting to know him. No. This is not one of those fanfictions.

She comes back without the guy.

Sakura: I told you it wouldn't work out.

Haruhi: It could have. He said that if you wanted to talk to him, then you should have come up to him.

Sakura: As if I wanted to talk to Satan.

Everyone stops and stares at her and he comes up to her.

?????: That's very offensive. Just because my hair is red, I am not related to Satan.

Sakura: Well I was told boys are devils and you are probably the leader.

People started going crazy hearing me say this.

?????: OK. You wanna go. Why did you dye your hair purple? Afraid people will see you as a blonde b****.

Boys: OOOHHHH!

Sakura: My hair is natural. So savage and rude. I was right to call you Satan.

?????: If your hair isn't fake, then how about your eyes then?

Sakura: What about you!? Did you dye your hair with blood?

We were about to fight when Haruhi pulled me away and other guys pulled him away.

Haruhi: C'mon Sakura. We should go to 3rd period.

Haruhi pulled me away as I glared Satan. I am getting him back. I am not a fake. I was born like this. I just was.