Cheerful Drunk

Date: September 23, Y221

Time: 8:00 PM

Settings: Guild

POV: Third

Jaden: You should have set a alarm.

Blue: Sorry. I'm a heavy sleeper.

Jaden: Sleepwalker.

For one and a half hours, Blue has been sleepwalking through the academy with Jaden chasing him, trying to wake him up. Giving them a half and hour to change.

Jaden: I don't even know what I'm wearing.

Jaden was wearing a red unzipped hooded sweater, a gray belt, black jeans and black sneakers. And he was shirtless.

Blue: Yeah. Appoline had crazy costume suggestions.

Blue wore a knight outfit without a helmet.

Jaden: Well we have to meet the girls. They waited about an hour.

Blue: Yeah I feel bad.

Jaden: Still didn't realize you sleep walk until today making me seem like an idiot.

Blue: Well you said so yourself.

They walked in to see everyone drunk. They looked at the tables to see Appoline and Haruhi not drunk but Sakura with her head on the table and a mug in her hand. They walked up to them.

Jaden: What happened here?

Appoline: We got bored and started a game of truth or dare. The penalty of chickening is chugging a beer and Sakura has been chickening out a lot.

Haruhi: H-hey Blue.

Blue: Hey Haruhi.

He smiles brightly and Haruhi blushes.

Appoline: Haruhi, you have a dare to finish.

Blue: What is it?

Appoline: It has to do with you.

Blue: Not one of your ships again.

Jaden: When will you stop?

Appoline: Once I'm the godmother of you and Sakura's kids.

Jaden looks at Sakura who is asleep and blushes.

Jaden: I'm gonna wake her up.

Appoline: Ok. I can't wait to see how interesting her drunk side. Like your sister is cries when drunk.

Jaden shakes her a little. Sakura opens her eyes and looks up to see Jaden. She was blushing due to drunkness.

Sakura: (kid voice) Hello senpai~

Everyone froze hearing this.

Appoline: I KNEW IT! I WANT 30 GOD CHILDREN FROM YOU TWO!

Haruhi: Appoline! She's drunk!

Appoline: (dark aura) My ships will sail.

Blue: S-she's scary.

Blue and Haruhi were sweatdropping. Jaden was blushing as red as his hair due to this outburst.

Sakura: Isn't Haruhi-Chan and Blue-Kun supposed to kiss from Ap-Chan's dare?

Blue: What?

Haruhi is blushing so much.

Appoline: I LOVE THIS SIDE OF SAKURA!

Haruhi: I'm sorry-

Blue: It's ok. I'd rather do this then let you stand drunk.

Appoline: You never know what type of drunk Haruhi could be.

Jaden: Then what drunk are you supposed to be?

Appoline: Tyrant.

Jaden: That actually makes sense. But why is Sakura acting like this?

Appoline: She has never been her true self until today. Especially in the love factor.

Sakura: (crying kid) D-does senpai not love me?

Tears appear in Sakura's eyes.

Jaden: Eh!? Of course I love you as a friend.

Sakura cries staring to flood the guild.

Sakura: Senpai doesn't love me!

Appoline: Wow. She must have had to hold a lot of tears.

Blue and Haruhi were outside of the guild due to chaos.

After the chaos...

Eventually Sakura stops crying but is clinging onto Jaden. Appoline and Jaden decided that they should go to their dorms. As they walk out they bumped into Blue and Haruhi who were holding hands.

Appoline: OH MY MAVIS!? DID MY SHIP SAIL!?

Haruhi: Um yeah. Blue asked me out after a bit of a talk and me doing that dare.

Appoline: YASH! Well I'm gonna be sleeping happily tonight. Well bye guys. Jaden remember to bring Sakura to her room since she is clinging onto you.

Jaden: Why would I not do that? Well see guys too.

Sakura: Bye bye Haru-Chan, Blue-Kun and Ap-Chan.

Jaden brings Sakura to her dorm who is now sleepy. He sets her down on her bed. He turns to leave when someone grabs his sleeve. He turns to see a blushing Sakura.

Sakura: Can senpai sleep with Sakura-Chan tonight? Sakura-Chan don't mean like "that" type of sleeping. Sakura-Chan has been having nightmares of Mark forcing her into "that" type of sleeping.

Jaden looks surprised. Especially about the nightmares.

Jaden: Fine. But don't get any ideas.

Sakura yawns and Jaden lies down next to her and they both fall asleep.

The next morning...

Sakura opens her eyes. She has a massive headache. She runs her head. She turns her head to see Jaden. She screams and falls off the bed. Jaden wakes up. Sakura looks down and sighs in relief about her wearing clothes.

Sakura: Good nothing horrible happened. But ugh. This hangover.

Jaden: Say that to your drunk self. You keep on crying and calling me senpai.

Sakura: Eh!? Well probably because you are dressed up as my favorite character in MyStreet who is my senpai. Although I ship him with another person.

Jaden: Oh... Wait since when did you have a senpai?

Sakura: Blame Appoline.