Strawberry Shortcake and Glow Green

Date: April 15, Y221

Time: 12:55 PM

Setting: School Cafe

POV: Sakura

The bell rings.

Haruhi: Oh I guess lunch is over. Time for 5th period.

Sakura: I'm gonna hate Health.

Haruhi: You have to learn. You have to be healthy in order to live for a long time.

Sakura: And be able to fight.

Haruhi: Fighting isn't the only thing for survival.

Sakura: I know. But it is one. There isn't much I need to learn. Eat healthy. Eat salads. Stay fit. Exercise. Drugs are bad. Don't try it. Babies. Come from the stork.

Haruhi: Actually the stork- you know what never mind. Just go to class. It won't be that bad.

Sakura: I don't want to.

Haruhi: Then do you want me to drag you to class especially in that skirt?

Sakura: Ok! I'm getting up! And going!

We departed ways because our classes are in two different buildings. I went into my health class and sit in the back. A girl with red hair and green eyes came up to me.

 A girl with red hair and green eyes came up to me

She came with two other girls. A blonde and a bluenette.

?????: Hey! You're that girl who was talking to Jaden!?

Sakura: Who?

?????: The guy with red hair in P.E.

Sakura: Oh you mean Satan.

?????: Don't call senpai that you b****!

Sakura: Whatever. I didn't know Strawberry Shortcake would be this rude.

?????: What did you just call me?!

Sakura: You heard me.

??????: Don't you dare call, Kasai that.

Sakura: Just stay out of my way and we don't have to fight.

Kasai: Only if you don't talk to Jaden-senpai ever again.

Sakura: First of all, I hate him. Second, we are high school. It's not like you two will get married so enough with the senpai talk. Third, I will only talk to him if he makes fun of me.

Kasai: Jaden and I-

???: Easy Kasai. She doesn't understand unlike us girls.

The girls walk away laughing. God they are so annoying. And we all are new here. Well actually I'm new here in both district and high school. But it's hard to get in.

The teacher comes in.

Mr. Matsuhina: Hello I am Mr. Matsuhina. Since today is the first day of class, I decided why not do an assignment to get to know each other.

Boring. I looked around the classroom and see Satan. Great. I hate that guy. But I also saw a guy stare at me creepily. Of course I death glared him but he was immune to it. It's kinda freaky with his staring.

The guy had brown hair and green eyes. And his eyes glowed. I have a weird feeling about him.

 I have a weird feeling about him