Shippers

Date: April 20, Y221

Time: 3:30 PM

Setting: Fairy Tail Underground Roleplay

POV: Sakura

Haruhi: And you didn't kiss!

We were sitting down at the bar with Appoline in front of us.

Sakura: I had just met him and it was too rushed. I prefer getting to know a boy before getting into a relationship. He seems nice but I don't want a situation like that to happen again.

Haruhi: But you too seem perfect.

Sakura: Just because two people seem perfect doesn't mean they are.

Appoline: She has a point, Haruhi. I may be a shipper myself but I think it is to early to call it.

Sakura: Mark and I only talked, he tried to kiss me but I pulled away and Satan came along-

Appoline: Wait Jaden. You know they are friends.

Sakura: Just because I'm companions with Mark doesn't mean I'm the same with Satan. Anyways he came along and we fought and I won.

Appoline: Wow. And he is pretty strong.

Sakura: Well not strong enough I guess. Also I was wondering why Mark's neck was partially red.

Appoline: His insignia is on his neck and is red.

Sakura: But why over there? Not to jump into conclusions but why have an insignia on the neck? But he was straight forward for that kiss. I'm still kinda suspicious of him. Well I'm gonna go train.

Haruhi & Appoline: Bye.

I walked out of the guild and went to the P.E. Locker Room. I changed into a pink tank top, red gym shorts and black sneakers.

 I changed into a pink tank top, red gym shorts and black sneakers

I grabbed a bottle of water and head to the track

I grabbed a bottle of water and head to the track. I was in the middle of my second lap when Satan comes in school uniform.

I rolled my eyes and continued until I finished my four laps and drank some water.

Jaden: Didn't know you were the girl who would exercise and not eat?

I stopped drinking my bottle of water.

Sakura: I'm staying fit. There is a difference.

Jaden: Yeah right, dolly.

Sakura: I am not some doll. I am doing this to become stronger. Besides you are just upset I won during our match.

Jaden: So what? Let's have a rematch. Winner wins all.

Sakura: That's what you said yesterday so no. You are just being a sore loser.

Jaden: Maybe you're chicken.

Sakura: I'd rather seem like a chicken then fight a sore loser. Now I am going away. I walked away but as I was walking Appoline jumps from a bush and yells,

Appoline: I SHIP IT!