Looking at clues

Date: August 5, Y221

Time: 12:00 PM

Setting: Guild

POV: Sakura

I'm at the bar drinking some iced tea cause it's so hot today. My hair is back to purple of course. I was wearing my normal red tank top, jean short shorts, black flats and a red bow holding my ponytail.

It has been months. Everyone has been the same except Blue started hanging out with us. He and Haruhi talk together a lot. Making Appoline ship them a lot.

Right now it is just me, Haruhi and Appoline. Haruhi in her green dress and Appoline in her yellow.

Sakura: It's so hot. Where is everyone?

Appoline: Probably the school swimming pool. Would be nice to go there?

Haruhi: But I don't have a bathing suit.

Sakura: Same here.

Appoline: Then let's go shopping.

Sakura: I guess.

Appoline: Yeah!

Timeskip to mall...

We started to look at the bathing suits.

Appoline: (slyly) So Haru. How's Blue?

Haruhi: (awkwardly) W-what do you mean?

Appoline sighs.

Appoline: I don't know. You two are so close. You two are like best friends or maybe a couple.

Haruhi: What! No way girlfriend!

Sakura: Then why are you calling us girlfriend?

Haruhi blushes.

Appoline: Does Haru have a crush?

Haruhi: Um... Sakura! What about you and Jaden?

Sakura: What!? No we are talking about you and Blue.

Appoline: Oh you both are pushing the guilt towards each other.

Haruhi: So what if I had a crush on him? It's not like he'd like me back.

Sakura: You never know.

Appoline: Ship HaLue will sail! Now to SaDen.

Sakura: We are just friends.

Haruhi: (slyly) Then why where you too blushing in P.E.?

Sakura: Because it was football and he tackled me, making him on top of me. It was so awkward ok. I'm happy now that it is hockey.

Appoline: What about him bringing you back to the dorm? Bridal style.

Sakura: I fell asleep. (Mumbles) The hug was as warm as a blanket.

Haruhi: What was that?

Sakura: Nothing.

Appoline: You guys hug a lot though.

Sakura: He's a friend.

Haruhi: You never hug us.

Sakura: I do so.

Haruhi: When?

Sakura: ... After the play.

Appoline: That was two months ago. Are you sure you don't feel anything that isn't the same as other protection?

Haruhi: Like butterflies in your stomach, your heart beating fast, you feel as if you can melt away in his arms.

Sakura: Of course not. Look I found my bathing suit so I'm gonna go and pay. Now see you later.

Appoline: Ok. But tomorrow, let's go swimming.

Sakura: Fine.

At night in the dorm...

I tried going to sleep but I was so restless. Out of all the things I guess the last thing was true. And my heart has beated faster around him but I could be nervous. Wait why would I be nervous. But it can't be love. We hated each other before. Resented. Rivals. This can't be love if we hated each other.