Chapter 2

Josh's P.O.V

"Alright that explains my sexuality but what about Simon?" I ask. She looks at me and starts to think.

"Tell me how you feel when your around him and describe him to me." She says and puts her hands on her legs and lays her head on her hand.

"Well I feel very happy around Simon and he can always make my day. He just has that smile that can brighten someone's day. When ever he's sad I feel sad and want to be then for him and help him and take care of him. For what I think he looks like. He had these beautiful blue eyes that you can just stare into and her lost in. His hair is a golden blonde but kind of dirty blonde. He's a very kind person. Very caring and loveable. I love his laugh and everything about him even the little things." I look over at Maila and she just stares at me. She blinks and then runs her hand through her hair. She sighs and and looks back at back.

"Josh you got it bad for Simon. Like this is how I feel with Amanda. I mean Josh have you ever thought that you are in love with him?" She asks. I put my head against the wall and slowly go over and over in my head how I feel about him.

As I think more I realize I'm in love with my best friend. The boy I've known for years and have a great friendship with. I can't love him but I can't stop loving him. I look over to where Maila is but she left and I didn't even realize. I just there and wait for her to get back.

Simon's P.O.V

I sit on my bed and rest my head on my pillow. My relationship is falling apart. Maya is always drags me to party's I hate and especially when I have to record. I think she's cheating on me with someone else but I'm not sure. I hear a knock on the door so I sit up and walk over to the door. Maila is there and I smile and let her in.

"I need to talk to you about  something serious." She says and sits down. I nod and sit done next to her.

"What is it Maila? Is it about Josh and his depression?" I ask worried. She looks at me and shakes her head no. I sigh in relief and clam back down.

"I need to know how you feel about Josh just describe him to me. How you see him." She asks. I look at her weirdly but to be fair it's Maila.

"Umm...well Josh is one of my best friends and we are very close I worry a lot about him because of his past. To describe him. He has the most beautiful eyes that are a hazel green. I think he looks good with his beard it really suits him. He has an amazing laugh and personality. He can always make me happy when I'm sad or down. He calms me down which is weird but maybe it's because we are very close. When every I'm around him he makes me happier." She nods and texts someone and then looks back at me.

"Have you every thought of liking a guy?" I think about it for a second and I don't think I really have even had feelings for a guy.

"I don't think so. Why?" I ask her. I look at her and can see the disappointment in her eyes.

"I just wanted to know for something on my channel. Uh goodbye now." She says quick and hurries out the room. I stare confuse and just think about what she said.

Next chapter and I think I'm going to continue writing this book. I will try to have the next chapters up Wednesday or Tuesday!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮