Chapter 15

Josh's P.O.V

"I will drive you home." Tobi says and I slightly nod. I get out of the bed and grab my clothes from Tobi and go change. I walk back out in my joggers and an sidemen t-shirt. I sigh and see my phone and grab it. I nod to Tobi and we head out of the hospital. I look out the window and then feel my phone buzz. I look down to see I have many texts from my mum and dad. I text them I'm okay and on my way home.

{Time skip to when they are home}

"Thanks for taking me home Tobi." I saw and he nods. I walk up to the house and open the door. The house was silent and JJ and Vikk were staring at me. I freeze in my spot and look at them.

"Hey guys." I say in a small soft voice. JJ glares at me and I look down at my feet. I hear a smack and look up to see Vikk hit JJ.

"Josh. Simon isn't doing so well. You broke his heart." Vikk says and I see JJ's eyes soften.

"Well he broke my heart. I tried to talk about it to him but he shut me out and now we are here." I say and walk off. I go up to my room and start recording.

After recoding for half the day I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Simon and Cal(freezy) sitting there and Simon was laughing. His smile was real and there was no tears. I walk over to the fridge and grab a Dr.pepper and some pizza and sit down across from the two. I see Cal glaring at me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's wrong Cal?" I ask and he growls at me. I shake a little but sit up straight.

"Simon is hurt/heart broken because of you." He says and I stand up and grab my drink.

"Oh Im so sorry for breaking you're heart Simon! I mean it's not like you didn't break mine." I say and walk away but Cal grabs my wrist and wince and pull my wrist away quickly. Simons eyes grow bigger and I growl at Cal.

"Look you want the truth Cal its Harry's fault. I was weak from the car accident and then he pinned me to the wall and kissed me." I say and walk away. I was still upset about the whole situation. I lost Simon from it and I lost myself.

Hey guys here is the new update! Thank you guys for all the love on the book! It means a lot! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night.

PEACE MY COWLOVERS!❤️🐮