The others

Hello my sexy people this chapter is what happen to the others and it's dedicated to Minizerk_Sidemen and BlessUpBlueh this chapter will be going through many different point of views. I hope you all enjoy

Zoey

"Zoey!" I turn around and glare at Simon as he tries to pull me away from the bridge.

"Simon stop! I'm not killing myself I'm just visiting Josh." I whisper the last part, looking away from him.

"Fine, but you have 10 mins." He angrily let's go of my arm, while I happily walk away from him.

"Josh." I whisper, feeling the cold England weather whip around me. Only 4 years ago he jumped from this spot. I come visit every year and I might sound crazy but he talks to me.

"Zoey." A low whisper carries through the air. I smile closing my eyes feeling his presents around me.

"I've missed you, I'm 20 now and still Simon baby's me, but I came here to tell you I'm getting married to a nice boy John. I completely fall in love with him. I wanted to know if you would came to m-my um my uh wedding?" I ask tears welling up. I felt his hands around my waist, chest pressed against my back.

"I would never miss it." He whispers, smiling I turn around and see his ghostly face, but still his hazel eyes never changed.

"Thank you." I hug him tight, not wanting to let go till suddenly he vanishes off Into the air. Leaving me hugging myself. I chuckle slightly, and walk away from the bridge.

"Till next time Josh, I love you." I say one last time before leaving but before I could leave I heard a faint 'I love you more' whipping in the wind.

Simon

-2 hours after the incident with Zoey-

"Fuck you Cal." Stomping out of the house I called 'Home' I rush over to Cals office to pick him up.

"Thanks Princess, your a life saver." I roll my eyes as he called me Princess. I hate people calling me that only one person could ever call me that.

"Stop calling me princess, I'll be in 5." I hang up the phone and throw it in the passenger seat. I could have had the perfect life. Josh by my side with Zoey still talking to me. But I chose to fuck it up and cheat on the love of my life. Stupid. I was so stupid when I was younger.

"Your not stupid Si." A voice too familiar says form beside me. I turn my head and jump back as I see a ghostly Josh but his hazel eyes still bright as ever.

"J-Josh." I stutter, looking back at the road, trying to concentrate.

"In a flash." He says a smirk plaster on his face.

"I hate you." I mumble, pulling over to the side of the road.

"But really Si if you are so unhappy with your husband get a divorce." He says, staring out the window taking in everything that was right in the moment, getting lost in his mind like he always used too. He leans over his face close to my cheek, he softly kisses it and smiles his hazel eyes twinkling.