Chapter 13

A/N if you want to see more of me I have a fandom account with edits and things called: Fandoms_obsessed_trash
Now into the story!

Simon's P.O.V

I throw on a coat and good shoe's and go and try to find Josh. The snow was getting harder and harder by the minute so I would need to find him fast before he freezes to death. I quickly run down the sidewalk and come across a park. I see a lump in the snow and see it slightly's moves.

"JOSH!" I yell and run over to the body hoping it's not him. I shake the body and see his face. I pull out my phone and call 999. I then see Tobi, JJ, Vikk and Ethan running towards me and Josh. I lay Josh's head in my lap and turn run my hands on his arms. He was getting colder and colder by the minute.

"Simon what happened?" Vikk asks and helps me with Josh. I look at him with tears streaming form my blue eyes.

"H-he w-was j-just L-laying h-here." I cry as I talk. Tobi sits next to me and rubs my back. I could see the tears in this eyes but he was being strong for me. I look down the road and see the ambulance coming. They speed up and hop out of the car and put Josh on the stretcher. They pull him into the ambulance. I follow and get in and hold his hand.

"It's going to be okay baby I promise I'm here." I whisper into his ear. I look over at Tobi who hopped in with me and he brought me into a hug. I cry into his chest and let out of my emotions.

---Skip car ride to hospital---

I watch as they took Josh away from me and down the hall. I felt Tobi pull me towards the waiting room and I turn to look at him. His eyes were red and puffy like mine. I turn around as I hear the door burst open and Ethan, Vikk, JJ, and Maila walk through the door. Maila runs towards me and gives me a big hug. Her hair was messy and her eyes were puffy and red. Her cheeks were flushed and she was sniffing from crying.

"It's not you're fault Simon. I-it's just Harry." She says and starts crying into my shirt. I hold her and we cry together as we wait for news from the doctor.

"How long have we been here?" I ask JJ who was the only one awake from me.

"It's like 4 in the morning." JJ says and I nod. I get up and stretch from my seat. I sit back down and then stare at the wall I've been staring at for the last couple of hours. I see a doctor come out and walk over to me and JJ.

"Hello are you Josh Bradley's friends?" The doctor asks and JJ and I both nod. "Well Josh is doing better than we thought he would. He still has a bruised rib, he has a sprained ankle, his broken arm has healed and he might have some memory lost from the fall." The doctor says and I fall to the ground crying. My vision gets burly from my tears and I can feel someone lift me up. I don't bother to look because all the pain has hit me hard.

So here is the new chapter! Hope you guys Enjoyed this. I love you all and thank you for reading my book I never thought it would grow this fast but thanks to you guys it has and have an wonderful day/ afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮