Chapter 16

Simon's P.O.V

My eyes widen when Cal grabs Josh's wrist and he winches again. I want to go over there and hold him tight. Tell him everything is going to be okay and to kiss his sweet soft lips. I snap back to reality when Josh stomps off and Cal turns towards me. He puts his hand on my thigh and I flinch away from his touch. He looks at me with concern in his eyes but I look away and think of Josh. I messed up big time. I should have just listen to what he was saying and I wouldn't have lost him.

I go to stand up out Cal grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me and I stand there frozen but soon melt into the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck deepen the kiss. We pull away and a smirk is on Cals face. I blush a little and turn to walk up to my room. Something was missing when I kissed him. There was no passion in the kiss like Josh's. I decide to go to Josh's room. I knock on the door and it opens.

He glares at me but I give him a smile and I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes. His eyes soften knowing what I'm doing and he lets me in. I walk in and sit on his bed while he sit done next to me.

"Josh I love you to death and I know I have messed up. I kissed cal but soon realized that he wasn't the one I crave its you. I should of listened to you back at my house and I'm sorry for that. Can you forgive me?" I ask him and he smiles. He brings me closer and slams our lips together. I felt all the passion and love in the kiss and pin him to the bed. He soon flips us over fighting for dominance. I let him and I melt into the kiss even more.

"So does this me you forgive me?" I ask when we pull apart. He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"Yes. But I have one question." He asks and I nod nervous about what he is going to say.

"How about that date?" I smile happily and hug him. He blushes and blush from being on top of him.

{Time skip to later in the day}

I walk downstairs to find Cal and see he is talking to JJ and Vikk. I Signal him to follow me and he smirks when we get into the hallway.

"Cal I'm back with Josh. The kiss really meant nothing to me. I-I love Josh and he loves me." I say and walk away from Cal before he tries to kiss. I know how he thinks. I walk back Into the kitchen and smile at the two.

"Minizerk is back." I say and JJ and Vikk freak out.

"YEAH BITCHS." JJ yells and Vikk giggles. I laugh at the two of them and look at them hugging. It would be cute if Kstar was real but Vikk has a girlfriend that he loves very much.

Here is the new update! Hope you all like it! Thank you all for all the love on this book and for reading! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night.

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮