Chapter 14

Simon's P.O.V

The person put me back in my chair and sat next to me rubbing my back. I wipe my tears away and see its JJ and my mum. My mum was rubbing my back and JJ put me in the chair. I look over at him and see he has a worry look on his face.

"W-when c-can I s-see J-Josh?" I say tears threat to stream down my face again saying his name.

"Now if you want." Mum says and I rush to sit up. She chuckles a little and they lead me to room B421. I rush in the room and Josh is there looking at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. I rush over to him and hug him. All my tear streaming down my face.

"Oh my beautiful Josh you're okay." I say while crying. I look over him and his features. His beard was untamed and his hair was messy. He looks at me confused and my hope all goes away. "Do you not remember our relationship ?" I say and mess with my hands.

"A little bit." He says in a very scratchy voice. I look up at him with hope in my eyes and hold his hand.

"What do you remember?" I say. I anxiously wait for his answer. I bit my lip and blush when I feel him squeeze my hand.

"I remember Harry kissing me and I was too weak to push him off. Uh...I remember are fight...and the snow...I think it was snow and I heard you yell my name." I smile a little bit as he remembers but it's not all good.

"I'm really sorry about the fight I just was jealous and I thought you would never cheat and you didn't if was all just a mistake gone wrong." I sat quietly but loud enough for Josh to hear. "Could we give us a another chance?" I ask. I look up at Josh and see him playing with his fingers.

"I don't know Simon. I love you to death but I'm just not ready yet." He says and I nod. I leave the room and lean against a wall. I slid down it and I could feel all the tears coming down. This was the moment I break. I'm broken without Josh. I see Maila sit done next to me and hug me. I give in to her and hug her back and we stay like this for what seems like hours.

"Come on we gotta go." Malia mumbles into my shirt. I nod and we both get up and walk to the car. I sit in the passenger seat and look out the window.

Hope you look this chapter! Thank you for reading! I love all you how much it means! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮