Chapter 20

Simon's P.O.V O.o

"I though we lost you." I say hugging Josh. He hugs me back tight and I smile. I start crying into his shoulder and I can feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. I can't help but think it's all my fault. He almost died because of me. Because I was too scared to say yes and be with the boy I love with all my heart.

"Josh." I whisper into his ear and I fell him nod his head. Clinging onto my shirt. "I love you." I whisper into his ear and I hear him cry harder.

"I love you more my Princess." He says softly into my ear. I cry and I feel him pull away from me. He puts his hands up to my face and wipes me tears away. "Please don't cry Princess." He says and then kisses me. His sweet rough lips on my soft ones.

"Can you take me back?" I ask my voice cracking. Tears threat to come back down my face.

"Y-Yes I just need time to r-recover." He says and I smile slightly.

"I can help you." I say he nods. I look over and I see smiles on everyone's faces. Joy that Josh will try to get better but it will take time but also they are happy we got back together. "Are you going to eat?" I ask and he shakes his head I nod understanding.

"C-Can you help me to my room." He asks and I nod. I pick him up bridal style and he giggles. His green-hazel eyes lighting up with Joy. He kisses my cheek and I melt inside. I walk up to his room and set him down on his bed. He curls up into the blankets and I smile.

I turn to leave the room when Josh grabs my wrist. I turn around and look into his beautiful eyes. We stare at each other for a while getting lost in each other's eyes.

"Please stay." I hear him whisper and I smile. I nod and crawl into bed with him. I wrap my arms around his waist and buried my head into his chest.

"Promise me you won't leave me again." He says softly wrapping his arms around me.

"I promise." I say and I could tell he was smiling. He starts to my with my hair but he slowly stops and I could hear him snore a little. I fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat and smile to have my Josh back.

SORRY ITS LATE AND SHORT. I was lazy and didn't write so here is an update so sorry. But thank you all for reading. I love you all. Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮