Chapter 9

Josh's P.O.V

I groaned as Simon helped me up from the floor trying not to hurt me. I leaned onto his shoulder and wrapped my good arm around his waist. I groaned again as we moved towards the stairs. I looked up at Simon and gave him a weak smile and he smiled at me. I looked over at JJ and Vikk and saw that they were rushing over to help me to the living room.

JJ picked me up and then sat me down on the couch. Simon sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"So I was thinking of moving our date because of your hand and bruised rib." Simon said and rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

"I think that's good lets watch some movies now!" I raised my voice a little and then chuckled.

"MOVIE TIME BITCHES!" JJ Shouted and ran over to the other couch where Vikk was and jumped on him. Vikk giggled a little and pushed JJ off him.

"What movie should we watch?" Vikk asked as JJ went over to the movies and looked at the ones we had. We all shrugged so JJ picked Grown ups.

"Guys want to have a party tomorrow?" JJ asked. We all nodded and started to watch the movie.

--------
I woke up and felt someone's arm around me. I looked down and saw that Simon had snaked his arm around my waist. I smiled a bit and then sat up trying not to wake up Simon. I looked over at the other couch and saw JJ sprawled all over the couch. I didn't see Vikk so he must be recording.

I walked over into to kitchen and grabbed some  cereal, milk and a bowel. I sat there and though about my past. My parents were raised to not like gays and other LGBT+ members but now they have a Pansexual son. I remember me falling in love for Simon and the car hitting me....

I finished my bowel of cereal and put it in the sink. I walked out of the kitchen and to my room and sat at my computer. I turned my webcam on and started to record.

"Hey guys! I just wanted you to know I won't be posting videos for a while I broke my arm but don't worry I will start recording again when my arms better! Bye." I waved off and edit it and then uploaded it to my Channels.

"HAPPY LITTLE PILL!" I heard someone scream downstairs. I walked down the stairs and saw Maila standing there playing Troye Sivan. I chuckled as it was over and it started to play 'Keep up by KSI' she started to sing this song but quieter than just screaming and not singing. "JOSHHHH!" She yelled again and came over and hugged me.

"Maila clam down please." I chucked slightly and then wheeze because of my rib. She looked me in the eyes and then back done at my rib.

"Oh god sorry." She said and turned off her music. Simon came over to us still tried form just waking up and he leaned on the wall.

"Some people are trying to sleep here!" JJ yelled as he entered the room. Simon and I put are hands up in defense and Maila just stood there laughing.

"I...love....you guys.....so...much." She said between laughing. JJ went over to her and picked her up. "Put me down!" She Wheezed and laughed. I looked over at Simon and laughed and then kissed him on the check. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

When he pulled away form the hug he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved in sync together. I could feel the sparks from the kiss. We pulled away and stared at each other. I bit my lip and blushed as he kissed my cheek and went upstairs to go and record.

OH MY GOD ITS AN UPDATE! Sorry I haven't updated I'm at the beach but leaving tomorrow to go home so I should be back to updating more! Love you all😘 thank you for reading it means a lot. Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮