Chapter 19

Tabi's P.O.V

"You keep me going everyday and you don't even know it."

{6 months later}

I walk into the sidemen house checking up on Josh. He hasn't been posting videos and he doesn't come out if his room. I've walk up the familiar stairs and turn to Josh's room. I knock on the door and no one answers. I slowly reach for the handle and try to open the door. It was locked damnit Josh. I sigh frustrated and get a pick from my pocket. I pick the lock and the door opens. I see Josh under all the blankets on his bed. His black hair sticking out from under the blankets.

"Josh?" I say in a whisper and I see him stir from his bed. He slowly sits up in the bed and looks at me. His bread was crazy and not well kept like usual. His eyes were puffy and red from crying and he was super skinny.

"T-Tobi?" He crooks out. I smile a little and nod. He lays back down on the bed and covers himself back up. "P-please l-leave." He says stuttering.

"I can't I'm worried Josh. Remember 11 year gang I will always be here no matter what happens." I say and he peeks his head out from the covers and I see a small weak smile from him.

"How's Simon?" He asks gaining his voice back a little.

"Simons a little better we can see he's still hurt but he's pulling through it." I say and Josh smiles and nods. I see her slowly makes his way out the bed but falls back down. I quickly rush to his side and help him stand up.

"Can you help me to the shower?" He asks and I nod he grabs some clothes and I help him walk to the bathroom. He sits down on the stool in there and I close the door.

"Can you stand?" I ask still worried about him. I hear a faint yes and I nod. I stand outside the door just incase he needs my help.

After 15 mins I hear him open the door and I see the Josh I knew but he was still super skinny. His bread was back to its clean self. His hair wasn't greasy and he was wearing different clothes. I smile and hold out my hand. He takes it for support. I look him up and down  and see some cuts on his wrist. I squeeze his hand a little and smile at him. He smiles back and we slowly make our way down the stairs.

"I will go check on Josh I'm really worried."
I hear Simon say from his room. Josh freezes and I rub his back. We make our way to the kitchen and he sits down on one of the stools. I made him some toast and hand it to him. He takes a small bite but then quickly rushes over to the sink puking it back up. I frown and rub his back a little helping him back to his sit. I Hand him some water and he slowly drinks it. I would tell he wanted to puke it up but he held it in and swallowed it.

"Guys! Where's Josh!" A panic sounding Simons says from upstairs. I hear footsteps and then Vikk appears in the kitchen with JJ behind him. Simon comes after them crashing into JJ. He laughs and I see Josh smile. "Josh!" Simons says and I hugs Josh.

"I though we lost you." Simon cries and Josh holds him. Both of them crying. I smile I finally got Josh out of his room.

"I smile everyday for you baby but on the inside I'm in pain."

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's late I'm a very late to the party person. But anyway thank you all for reading and I love you! You can always DM me or message if you need to talk! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮