Chapter 22

A/N: Sorry for not updating I have  school.

Josh's P.O.V

"Da-da." I hear a little girls voice say and I smile and grab onto the counter top pulling my self up using the strength I have. I slowly made my way over to the living room where Simon was holding a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had on a dress and Simon was holding her. I look over and see a girl around the same age as Simon and I. Her long brown hair touching to her shoulders. She was wearing jeans, a white tank top and a flannel with the tank top. She was beautiful so I could see why Simon would have dated her.

"JOSH!" Simon yells at me putting the child down and rushing over to me. "What are you doing up." He says picking me up and sitting me down on the couch. I roll my eyes at him and smile at that little girl. She comes closer over to me and smiles.

"Hi sweetie I'm Josh." I say and she hugs me u hug her back and I smile again.

"H-hi." She says pulling away from the hug.

"What to see something cool?" I ask Zoey and she nods her head excitedly while giggling. I grab my games hat that I usually use for the random games videos I do with Simon. She giggles and takes the hat from me. I place it on her head and she runs over to her mum.

"Mummy look at what Josh's hat." She says giggling and pointing to the hat placed on her head. Emily looks over at me with a smile/glare. I frown and Simon looks over at me. I smile at him and he gives me a small have smile.

"Okay well you have everything you need to take care of Zoey." She says and I could tell she didn't really care about her child at the moment and that broke my heart. "I'm leaving now goodbye Zoey I will miss you." She says and kisses Zoey on the head.

"Where are you going mummy?" Zoey asks whining. Tears forming in her eyes. Emily turns to leave ignoring her daughter and Zoey starts crying. I door closes and Zoey falls to the ground crying.

"It's okay baby girl your mummy will be back soon." I say making my way over to the crying Zoey. Simon was already cradling her so I join and she starts to calm down a bit more. She smiles but it was weak and her cheeks were a light shade of pink with tears still falling down them.

Sorry its been such a lot time since I updated this book. School is so stressful and I'm only a couple weeks into it. I'm also camping right now with no internet or data but that's life for yuh. But I hope you all have enjoyed and have a wonderful day/afternoon/ night

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮