Chapter 4

Simons P.O.V (Switching to past tense)

As I cried Josh held me and rubbed my back. Maya was as so stubborn and it was always annoying because you could never reason with her. I looked up at Josh and studied his face. He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen a a hazel green color. He looked kinda sad as he looked the other way. I wonder why. He then turned his head and looked at me. I stared back at him and got lost in his eyes.

I quickly looked away as I felt my face heat up. I pulled away from the hug. I looked at his shirt and saw the tears stained on it. I looked away a little embarrassed and mumble an apology. He looked at me confused and then looked at his shirt.

"I said I was sorry for your shirt." I said louder so he could hear me. He smiled and then looked away at his shirt and at me.

"It's fine Si I can just wash it no big deal." I smiled a little and looked at him. He always makes me so happy but why?

"I'm going to head upstairs just come into my room if your need me." I nodded and I watched as he headed towards the stairs. I sat down at the island and put my head down. I felt less happy then I was when Josh was here.

I mean I'm not gay. I don't think so.  I mean I like girls. I could be bi but just don't know. I grabbed some food and a drink and headed upstairs.

Josh's P.O.V

As I walked upstairs I thought about how Simon blushed. Was there a chance he liked me? Probably not he likes girl and he probably would have told me if he like guys. I walked into my room and hoped on my computer and went to edit some of my videos.

//after editing\\

When I finished editing I walked downstairs to see if anybody was done recoding or editing. As i walked into the front room the door opened and Maila come in with Amanda.

"JOSH!" She yelled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back and hugged Amanda.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" I asked the both of them. She looked over to Amanda and Amanda held up some cameras and some other thing in a bag.

"We are here to film a video so you, Vikk, Simon and JJ better be free or we will drag you out of your rooms." Maila smiled and laughed as her girlfriend said this. 

"I will grab JJ, Amanda will grab Vikk and Josh grab Simon." We all nodded and went to get everybody. We all ran upstairs and Amanda ran to Vikks room. Me and Maila ran toward the same Direction but then I went up the second flight of stairs and Maila went down the stairs.

As I ran into Simons room he looked up at me from his phone and smiled.

"Hey Josh." He said and locked his phone and put it down.

"Hey Si are you free because if not your still coming with me." I said he laughed and nodded and we headed downstairs.

"So what is this for?" Simon asked as we headed to the kitchen.

"A video Amanda and Maila are doing with all of us." He nodded and laughed a little.  

"That can never be good." He said as we sat down and waited for the others. I chuckled and everyone else walked in.

"Okay are we ready!" Maila asked we all nodded and they started to set up for the video.

New chapter! Yay! How are you guys today? I hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon! Also my friend is making a Minizerk fanfic so if you want to read it her name is That0nePer50n

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮