Chapter 5

Josh's P.O.V (Song above)

"Okay are we all ready!" Maila asked and we all nodded ready for what was in stored. As we finished setting up the cameras we all sat in the kitchen and Maila and Amanda go out everything for the video. Maila pulled out the headband game. Amanda turned on the camera and Maila started the video.

"What's up you guys Maila here and today we are playing the game headband! We have some people on the channel to today and they are Simon, Josh, JJ, Vikk and my lovely girlfriend Amanda! If you don't know what headband is it's a game where you all have a word/picture on your headband and you have to guess what it is! So let's get right into that game.!" We all got are headbands on and then got are cards we made sure that we didn't see them so we had other people put them on are heads.

//halfway through the game\\

"Am I an item you use at night?" I asked.

"Uhhh.....yeah." Simon said and everyone else agrees. I try to think of what I have said already.

When it was my turn again I asked if I was an pillow and they all said yes. Me and Simon cheered because I had taken forever to guess that I was an pillow.

After the game I went upstairs and started to edit some of my videos. I was editing The forest that me and Simon played. I rewatched it all and it was great.

"Yo Josh." Simon said as he walked into my room. I turned around and smiled at him as he sat down in my bed.

"Hey Si." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"We are going to Order some food, what do you want?" He asked. I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. He had the most beautiful dark blue eyes I've seen.

"Josh!" Simon yelled and shook me. I looked away from his face and I felt my face heat up.

"Uhhh.....I don't really care." I said he nodded and then left. "UGH!" I sighed frustrated. I fell onto my bed and stayed there face down. Why do I have to be so stupid! My feelings are always in the way. I just can't stop loving him he just has that smile I crave to see. I want to hold him and call him mine.

Simons P.O.V

As I walked away from Josh's room all I could think around was him blushing and staring into my eyes. I mean does he like me? Do I like him? Am I bi? Is he bi? So many questions that are unanswered but my main problem is do I love maya?

I cleared my head and walked downstairs with the rest of the guys plus Maila and Amanda. I sat down and rubbed my neck and then pulled out my phone and checked Twitter.

"Alright what are we getting?" JJ asked. I looked up at him from my phone.

"Pizza and chicken wings?" I asked. Everyone nodded and soon Josh walked down. He sat down next to Maila and started to talk to her. I felt kinda sad that he didn't sit next to me but I just let that pass.

Short chapter! Sorry but here is an update!! The song above is from an youtuber I watch his name is Daithi De Nogla. What do you guys think about me writing a Kstar FF later after this fanfiction? Have an great day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮