Chapter 17

Josh's P.O.V

"Hello?" I say. When Sarah answers her phone.

"Hey Josh! What do you need?" She says happily. I nervously play with my fingers and bite my lip.

"Could you sing and play Piano? At one point for me and Simons date?" I ask her.

"I would love to just give me time, place and what I'm playing/singing." She says and I sigh in relief. I give her all the information and she agrees to everything. I made some more arrangements and set everything up in the place. I smile at my work for this date. I write some quick notes down and then fold them up.

Simon's P.O.V

I hear a knock on my door and see a note laying there. I smile and pick it. It said Simon on the front so I open it and see it was a clue.

Time to go on a little adventure. First clue: where was Maila's first video filmed?

I smile and make my way downstairs and I to the kitchen. There was a suit hanging off of a cabinet and I roll my eyes. I take it and go change upstairs. I feel around and feel a note in my pocket.

I see you found you're suit now were is Vikk?

I walk out of my room and into Vikks room. He was standing in front of the mirror straighten out his suit.

"Hey there Simon are you ready to go?" Vikk asks and I nod. We walk downstairs and he leads me to his car. He opens the door for me and I smile and nod at him. He gets in the driver seat and we make our way to this place.

When we get to the place I stare at the big building. There were very many floors and it made me feel sick when I look up. I walk into the place and see Jide standing there with a white rose. He smiles and hands me the Rose and the elevator arrives. He walks in after me and presses the last button. We wait patiently till we get to the top and we both get out. He hands me a note and I read it.

I see JJ did his job right. So take a right and follow the rose pedals my love.

I follow the pedals and then hear music. I look around and see Sarah she was playing the piano and singing House on Fire by Sia. I look over and see Josh. He was standing on the middle of the roses holding all different colors of roses. Red, white and orange. I smile and walk over to him. His hazel green eyes filled with Joy and happiness. His black hair and beard groomed and styled. My hair was styled too It was something he asked me to do.

I cup his cheeks in my hands and kiss him. He drops the flowers and wraps his arms around me. Kissing me back. The kiss was rough but full of passion and love. We pull apart and he giggles when he sees the flowers fell from me kissing him.

"Come with me." He whispers and he leads me to a table full of our favorite foods. He pull out my chair for me and I smile and thank him. He sits down across from me and we both eat and banter about different things while Sarah went home. Callux came and got her and we thanked her for playing for us.

"Simon. This maybe to early but we have been through a lot this year, these few months. But I wouldn't change it because it's fate that we got back together. Simon minter will you marry me?" Josh says and I stare at him shocked. Tears were streaming down my face and my hand was over my mouth.

"Josh I don't....

HEY GUYS! Sorry for late update I'm just really lazy. But I hope you all have enjoyed his chapter! Thank you for reading this book. I love you all and thanks for getting me this far! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮