Chapter 25

Josh's P.O.V (10 years later)

I slowly walk up to the address I was given nervous to see the one I'm still in Love with but he loves someone else. I take a deep breathe ring the doorbell. He probably doesn't even know I'm coming I'm only here for Zoey. I haven't seen her since she was four and now she's fourteen.

The door opens and I see the blonde long hair and blue eyes just like her father poking out from the door. She smiles flinging the door open. She wraps her arms around me and I smile wrapping my arms around her small body.

"I've missed you Josh. Even tho we talk almost everyday." Zoey says smiling again.

"I know but I'm nervous what if he kicks me out." I say nervous but smiling at her.

"Oh come on it will be fine." She says grabbing my arm and dragging me into the house. "Tobi's here." She says and I smile.

"What! I haven't seen him in what? 5 years?" I ask and she nods. We walk into the kitchen and I immediately see Simon and Cal giggling and laughing. Tobi was there a girl with him. I look over and saw JJ and Vikk together. I gasp almost crying as I see some of my best friends from years ago. I rush over to Tobi hugging him. Feeling his warmth that I missed. I feel him hug me back and giggle a bit.

"Josh! I've missed you." Tobi says excited and happy. You could hear the happiness in his voice. I break the hug and hug Vikk and JJ the two boys I knew would get together one day.

"I've missed you guys too much." I say after hugging them both. I look over at Simon and smile stepping back next to Zoey. She hugs me and then let's go. "So how is everyone?" I ask.

"Well Ethan is getting married, Harry moved to  France, I have a lovely girlfriend now and JJ and Vikk got together, Simon and Cal are married." Tobi says and I nod a faint smile on my face.

"How are you?" JJ asks and I shake my head.

"Uh well life's shit man. I broke up with my girlfriend Freya. She cheated on me like everyone. But I never stopped doing YouTube but I guess you guys have kept in touch not wanting me I get it." I say water fulling my eyes. Tears ready to roll down.

"I'm...I...we...." Simon starts to say but I stop him.

"It's fine I don't need a explanation. You guys choose Simon over me. When I was lost and alone I only had Zoey and Mia. They kept me sane through these pass 10 years. I just can't anymore with this. I'm trying this only for Zoey but I can't." I look at Zoey tears streaming down my face. I crouch down to her height and I hug her and whisper to her "I'm sorry I've failed you but I tried."

"It's fine, but please don't leave.I need you Josh. You've been there since I was little I can't lose you now." She cries as I walk away from her. Walking away from everyone.

"Leave him he." Simon says and I heard Zoey snap at him.

"NO! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND." She screams trying to break free from Cal and Simons grip.

"Shhh honey it's okay." I hear Tobi say trying to comfort her.

"NO. JOSH PLEASE I NEED YOU. YOU'VE BEEN MY DAD SINCE DAY ONE PLEASE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE." She screams kicking and punching Simon to let her go.

"Don't leave me. Please all the kids in school say I'm ugly that I'm fat. That I'm a slut and whore but you always made me feel better like a real Dad. So please don't leave me." She says crying. I turn around and stare at her wide eyes and I rush to her side. Taking her away from Simon and Cal. Holding her fragile body in my arms as she cried.

"You will always be my baby girl Zoey since day one. When you grow up and get married remember me. Alright and I will always remember you. Don't listen to the kids at school their jealous of you because your beautiful and everything. Alright baby girl." I say tears streaming down my face. I place her back down hugging her. I let go and walk out. But before I could go I grab Simon and kiss him. I could feel the spark from all the years before. All the good memories. I feel him deepen the kiss and I know he has missed me too and always loved me but it's too late for us to start again maybe in another life time. I pull away and kiss Simons cheek one last time. I kiss and hug Zoey for the last time.

"Simon I've never stopped loving you so remember me princess always and forever. Zoey never forget about me I will always be in your life if you ever need me I'm just one call away." I run away from them crying. Running to the place that's been calling me for years. 10 long years it's been there waiting for my arrival. I've struggled everyday, every year, every month and now it's my time.

------------

I feel the wind in my hair as I stand on the bridge before me. The dark grey stone under my feet. I stand fully up and look down at the icy blue water calling for me.

"I'm sorry for all the hatful things I've done. Leaving my loved ones and trying to act tough when I'm weak and kind hearted. Zoey please still remember me especially on your wedding day. Simon my true love never stop loving please for me." I whisper my final words. Tears dried on my face. I turn around one last time to see Simon behind me. Reaching for me. I smile and mouth 'I love you always and forever.' Then jump pluming into the cold freezing water. Sinking down farther and farther, seeing my life flash before me. Every good memory and every bad one but still I couldn't have asked to change me life in any way.

I definitely didn't cry writing this but please don't hate me. If you want to know what happened to all the others comment down below and I will make a chapter about them❤️