Chapter 23

Josh's P.O.V

8 months later

"You run on in Zoey." I laugh smiling at the small child running to the door. I park and turn off the car. I run after Zoey to the door and open it for her.

"Simon! We're homeeee!" I yell. Zoey and I went to the park for a couple hours while Vikk and JJ went out with all the guys. Simon stayed home to edit. I look over at Zoey her hair in her face and she was rubbing her nose.

"Oh honey stop rubbing your nose that's not good." I say handing her a tissue and putting on some vaseline to stop it from hurting and getting dry.

"Thanks!" She says happily and runs up the stairs to Simons room. I run after her giggling and trying to be the quiet. She opens the door and I gasp shoving my hands in front of Zoey's eyes. I grab her and slam the door shut.

"C-Come on Z-Zoey lets go." Tears streaming down my face. Holding on to Zoey for dear life.

"JOSH! WAIT PLEASE!" Simon calls from the stairs. I ignore him and keep running with Zoey in my arms. I run to the car putting Zoey in her seat and turning on the car. I sit there tears falling down on the wheel. My shirt getting wet. Thinking of all the good memories we had and where did it all go wrong.

Calling Tobi

Hey Josh

Tobi? Please come pick me and Zoey up. *sniffles*

Josh what's wrong. I'm on the way.

Okay thank...thank you Tobi.

Call ended

"Daddy what's wrong?" Zoey says from the back. I smile a little that she called me daddy but I'm not her dad.

"Later honey uncle Tobi is coming to get us." I say trying to be strong for her even tho I'm broken inside. Its happing all over again. How could I let this happen? Why me? What did I do? How could I fall in love with him?

-------

"JOSH." Tobi yells. I get out of my car with Zoey and hug Tobi tight. Crying onto his leather jacket.

"Can we go back to your place?" He nods taking Zoey and putting her in the back seat. I climb in next to her and Tobi gets in the drivers seat and drives to his flat.
-------

"Josh? What's wrong?" Vikk asks as I walk into Tobi's living room. I just shake my head and hand him Zoey has I walk into Tobi's guest bedroom and sit on the bed.

"Simon." I say to Tobi who sat next to me on the bed. Everyone else was looking after Zoey.

"What did he do?" Tobi says.

"He went back... he went back Tobi...to Cal. To Cal fucking freezy...He cheated." My heart already broken breaks more talking about it. I feel the tears coming again and I try to wipe them away but my hands fall to the side and I curl up into a ball on the bed. Hiding from the rest of the shitty world around me.

New update! Sorry it took long again. My excuse is school so sorry but thank you for the people that have stayed to read this book. Only one or two more chapters left! Thank you for reading. I love you guys! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮