Chapter 24

Josh's P.O.V

"Josh are you okay?" Zoey asks from the side of my bed. I nod and pick her up sitting her on my lap.

"I'm okay honey just sad." She frowns and gives me a hug smiling trying to make me feel better. I smile a little and I saw how happy she was just in her own little world.

"Why are you so sad?" She asks curled up against my chest messing with my necklace.

"Daddy did something bad so I'm sad about it." I say cradling her in my hands.

"Oh is that why we haven't gone back home yet?" I nod and Zoey hugs me once again I smile at her she smiles jumping out of my arms running to the door.

------
Simon's P.O.V

"Come one Cal we gonna go and get Zoey." I say walking up to Tobi's flat. I knock on the door and heard the small footsteps of child. The Door opens and I see Tobi standing their holding Zoey in his arms with her gigging.

"Daddy you made Josh really sad." She says frowning and I shake my head at her.

"He's probably just sad because he won't see as much anymore." I say to her and I see her switch from happy to sad real quick.

"Hey Tobi who-" I look up and see Josh red puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks and his hair was all messy. I see him look over at Zoey and he instantly rushes to her side.

"Honey what's wrong?" He asks, Tobi hands her to him and she lays her head on his shoulder.

"Daddy says I won't see you much." She says and I feel guilty. Josh loved Zoey he was the only one she would tell her secrets to and they had a great bond.

I look over at Cal and see he was feeling just as guilty as me. He knew how much the two were and how close they are. It broken his heart because he could never be the dad Josh was.

"Oh honey I bet Simon will let you see me once in a while. Alright just remember to kept all our secrets." He says and tickles her side. She giggles and tries to tickle Josh but he was too fast for her little hands.

"Alright let's go Zoey we got a lot of work to do." I say holding out of hand for her to take. She looks at me uncertain but then takes my hand.

"Oh um Simon I will be around to get all my things later this week." I nod at Josh and head down to the car with Zoey and Cal.

New chapter! Next chapter will be the last and it will be really long so that will take a while but love you guys and thank you for reading! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮