Chapter 10/ A/N

A/N: Read note at end please!

Josh's P.O.V

I stood shocked there about what happened. I looked over to JJ and Maila who were play fighting on the floor. I laughed and watched as JJ pinned her on the floor and Maila tried to wiggle out but it wasn't working. She sighed frustrated and gave up.

"YES I WIN!" JJ shouted and got off the floor and let Maila get up.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Maila walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Now I saw that kiss Josh." She said while she giggled.

"IT WAS REALLY CUTE!" JJ shouted and then fell to the floor laughing. I shook my head and chuckled and bit my lip. I made my way upstairs slowly. As I headed to my room I heard  the door bell ring.

"I GOT IT." Maila yelled and I carried on to my room. I sat down at my computer and started to see if I could try and get some videos done.

--After getting a video done--

It was now 7pm and I got at least on video done and edited. I uploaded and also put that I would try to still get videos out but with my hand it would be hard. I opened my door and Harry was there just about to come in.

"Hey Josh!" Harry said with a grin on his face. I felt my stomach drop and my face drain.

"Oh..hey Harry." I said with a fake smile. He stepped closer towards me and I stepped back. He then shut the door and grabbed hold of my waist. He pinned me to the wall and smashed his lips against mine. I tried to push him off but he was stronger than me because of my injuries.

"Hey Josh I-" I turned my head towards the door and saw Simon standing there he had tears in his eyes and his face drained of color. He ran out of the room and I used all of my might to push Harry off me and run after Simon.

I saw Simon run out the door and almost knock  all the drinks in JJ's hand. JJ looked at him confused and turn set the drinks down.

"SIMON PLEASE." I yelled and ran out the door to did him but he was already gone. I ran back inside and bumped into Harry. I stared at him with my anger with my eyes.

"THIS THIS IS YOU'RE FAULT! I-IF YOU DIDNT COME HERE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. YOU KISSED ME AGAINST MY WILL! GET OUT!" I screamed at Harry and ran upstairs.

"Josh it's Tobi." I heard tobi say from the other side of the door. I sniffed and slowly opened the door. "Oh Josh I'm so sorry." Tobi said and then hugged me. I cried into his shirt as he patted me back.

"Thank you Tobi but I don't t-think he is coming b-back." I cried again and Tobi pulled the covers over me and patted my back.

"It's going to be okay we will find him." I nodded and little and snuggled up to my blankets as Tobi left my room and when downstairs. I looked at my phone and it was a picture of me and Simon I cried looking at the picture and threw my phone on the floor.

YAY AN UPDATE!! So this chapter was a little heart breaking but at least I updated! Thank you all for reading this book and for the support I can't thank you enough. Love you all and have a wonderful Day/afternoon/noon!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮