Chapter 8

Josh's P.O.V

After Simon left JJ and Vikk came into the room. They sat down next to me and smiled. We all talk for a while and Tobi and Ethan came and join our conversation. We talked about different things it was nice.

"H-hey g-guys can I talk to Josh f-for a m-min?" Maila said from the door way. They all nodded and left as Maila came over to me and sat down. She started to cry and I sat up a little more and hugged to comfort her.

"J-Josh I thought I l-lost you." She cried and I held onto her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay Maila. I'm here I'm okay everything is okay." I whispered to her. I felt her nod and we pulled away from the hug. You could tell she was crying a lot because her eyes were bloodshot and puffy plus she had badly tear stained cheeks.

"S-so w-hat happened with Simon?" She asked as a smile came onto my face.

"We kissed and we are going to a date." Her eyes lit up and she smiles.

"That's great Josh!" She said and hugged me. We talked for a while and then she left. I had to stay for another hour or so for more test and then I was free to go home.

//One Hour later\\

I waited for Simon to come pick me up from the hospital. I saw his car pull up and I smiled. I walked over and opened the door and saw him smile.

"Josh."

"Hey Si." He smiled again and handed me the Auxiliary cord. I took it and plugged it into my phone and picked some fall out boy (The Kids Aren't alright). I looked at him and smiled.

"When is our date?" I asked.

"It's Tomorrow." I nod and then look out the window.

"What about Maya?" I asked about his girlfriend or soon to be ex-girlfriend.

"Breaking up with her today."  I nodded and continued to look out of the window. I saw the house come into view and I saw Maya's car out front. I looked over at Simon and he saw the car too. We pulled in the drive way and walked to the front door.

"You can do this Si." I said and I kissed his cheek. He nodded and blushed a little and we went into the house.

"SIMON!" Maya yelled and hugged Simon. She tried to go in for a kiss but Simon moved his head and she kissed his cheek. I chuckled a little and she glared at me. "Why won't you kiss me?" She asked upset a little.

"We need to talk Maya let's go on the kitchen." She looked confused and then we all headed to that kitchen.

"Maya I want to break up. I just lost my feelings for you..." Simon said and Maya liked sad and Angry.

"Am I not good enough. I love you Simon!" She half talked half yelled at him.

"Maya I'm sorry but I love someone else." She stared at him then stood up. She walked over to him and slapped him. He grabbed his cheek and I jumped up and ran to get him some ice. I handed him some ice and he laid it on his cheek.

"Who is it!!? Why do you love her and not me!"

"It's not that I don't love you its I only love you as a friend. I love Josh okay!" Simon yelled at her. She looked at me and lunged at me.

"You fucking cunt I hate you." She hit me and scratched me while I tried to protect myself. Simon tried to help but she was very strong and pushed him away. JJ and Vikk finally came in and helped her off me.

"Oh. My. God. Josh." Simon gasped. He ran over to me and looked at all the scratches. He got a medical kit and started to clean the scratches.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said. I bit my lip and smiled a little that he called me baby.

"It's okay Princess." I whispered. He blushed and then got back to work on the scratches.

Kinda long chapter! So guys I'm going to be at the beach and I'm sorry if I might not update I will be gone for a week. Love you all thanks for supporting my book! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮