Chapter 12

A/N okay so I might do a livestream on YouNow tomorrow. It just depends I have to get an x-Ray tomorrow but if you want to follow me my name is: MadMaddie130 That's all so now let's get into the chapter.

Simon's P.O.V

I hear the downstairs door slam. I don't think anything about it and look at my phone. They guys and Josh have been texting me non-stop. Except Harry witch is good. I look and see a new message from Tobi. It caught my attention when I saw it was about Josh. I look at the message and see that Josh stormed out of the house and that they are trying to find him. I sigh and look over at the picture of me and Josh. I shouldn't worry about him he's the one that kissed Harry.

I walk over to my bed and lay down. I stare at the ceiling trying to get my life together. I don't need Josh. I just need to find someone else. I sigh and look out my window. It was starting to get cold outside. I hear a knock on my door and I sigh.

"Come in." I say I'm a dull and gloomy voice. I turn around a see Josh. My blood boils and I feel all my anger come back.

"Simon Please listen to me I-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"No you listen to me! I poured my heart out to you and you just broke it. I thought you loved me!" I yell at him. I hold back the tears forming in my eyes and glare at him.

"Find! Is that how it's going to be! I'm sorry I'm hurt! I'm sorry I can't push people off me! I'm sorry Harry kissed me and I hated every second of it! I have loved you since I met you! I just pushed the feelings down. I'm going to leave. Don't try to find me. Because I will just be in the shadows like always." I look at him and my anger goes away. I see his tears and how hard he's fighting to not fall from being out of breath.

"J-Josh I'm s-sorry." I cry and I look at him. He turns away from me and half walk half runs out of the house. I run after him and try to follow him but I'm in nothing but a tee and jeans. I go back in the house and call Tobi.

"Tobi! Please Josh came here and we had a fight. I don't know where he is." Tears running down my face and I tried to talk.

"Okay we will look around you're house. Be there soon." He says and hangs up. I fall onto my bed and cry. I really need Josh he's the one that I need.

Josh's P.O.V o.o

I stop and sit down on the ground trying to caught my breath. My ribs were throbbing in pain and my legs aching. I see the snow staring to come down hard and I slowly get up. I try and walk but my leg is in pain from when I fell. I sigh and check my phone to call Tobi but it's dead. Well that's great just like a horror film.

I look around and see nobody's out. It was probably the middle of night so that's why. I slowly but surely drag myself on the ground trying to find a warm place to stay. There was nowhere so I snuggle into my coat and try to warm myself up. I can see the snow coming down harder and harder as time past and I can feel my body losing heat. I slowly close my eyes ready to die. I don't deserve to life.

"JOSH." I hear someone scream. I feel someone shake me and then everything goes dark.

New chapter! Thank you all for reading love you all! Have an wonderful day/afternoon/night!

PEACE MY COWLOVERS❤️🐮