Chapter 1: New Girl

I looked around the hallway as I made my way to the door of a class room occupied. I took a deep breath before opening the door. Everybody turned to look at me, "May I help you," the teacher asked. I handed my transfer slip to him and he smiled.
"Welcome Caitlyn, my name is Mr.Matthews, class this is Caitlyn Morris," he smiled.
"Wow," a boy from a desk behind a smiley brunet said looking at me.
"Would you like to tell us about yourself," Mr.Matthews asked. I shook my head 'no' , "Okay take a seat next to Zay, raise you hand Zay," a boy in the in the third seat raised his hand. I slowly walked to the seat behind the boy from earlier and took out my supplies.
"Now the Belgium, it,"
"Excuse me Mr.Matthews," the speaker spoke.
"Oh come on," the boy upfront of me cried. I giggled.
"Please send Ms.Morris to te front,"I sighed and packed my things walking out.
'I just came from up there,' I thought.
"Okay, Caitlyn," Mr.Matthews said as I opened the door, "for your homework write a passage on yourself and what you would fight for, two separate assignments," he smiled, I returned a smile and walked out.
As I got to the front I was giving my art supplies with a note from my mom,
Gonna be late tonight, hang out for a while,
Love mom
......... After school........
I decided to go to a cafe called Topanga's. As I walked in I smelt sweets. I sat at a booth with my notebook ready to write about myself, what should I say? I haven't even spoken a word to anyone, now I have a paper to present. My accent will definitely show. Guess I'll deal with that then, I sighed.