Chapter 15

I looked at Lucas shocked at what just happened.
"Lucas, you can't tell them about this," I said afraid.
"Wasn't planning on it," he said still looking at me.
"We, no, Farkle, this. Why," I asked shocked.
"I don't know it just happened. I, I don't know," he stuttered.
Wondering what just happened? Well let's start from the beginning.
+History Class+
"Feelings," Mr.Matthews started.
"Aren't we a little young for this," I asked.
"Don't you want us to keep our feelings to our selves," Riles asked.
"It's bound to happen. I can't just not prepare you for it," Mr.M sighed. Suddenly the class door opened and in walks a boy.

 Suddenly the class door opened and in walks a boy

"Oh no," I say a little scared.
"Ms.Morris you know this young man," Mr.M asked.
"Uh, oh," I breath out.
"Caitlyn," he smiles.
"Who are you," Farkle asked.
"The names Nate Taylor," he grinned.
"Kitty Cat," Riles asked.
"Nope, not happening this is a dream. I'm just having a dream," I said closing my eyes.
"Caitlyn is something wrong," Lucas asked.
"Nope because this is a dream,"I said putting my head on my desk.
"No it isn't I'm here, and seems like you are too," he smiled.
"No, get out. Out and don't come back,"I said standing up pointing towards the door.
"Nope," he smiled. I walked up to him and scoffed. I grabbed his arm and walked out into the hallway closing the door.
"What the hell are you doing here," I hissed.
"Well, that's not how you greet your best friend," he laughed.
"Best friend? Ruining my life is what best friends do? Watching my uncle beat me is what best friends do? Almost killing me because you wanted to drive is a best friend? You are not my best friend. You r..," I said tearing up.
"Still don't forgive me," he asked smiling.
"You took away something that I can never get back and then you laughed at me. You are the worst person I know," I screamed before wiping my tears and going back to class taking my seat.
+Tapanga's+
"How do you know him," Zay asked. I put my head in Farkle's shoulder.
"We were best friends in England. We were like Riley and Maya. He'd get us in trouble. I got us out. But he would do worse the next time. He did something to me and I can't get that something back. He grew up way to fast. Then he decided a drive around the city angry with me in the car was an excellent thing," I sighed. Farkle grabbed my hand and held it.
"Sadly we didn't talk," Nate said now standing by us.
"No because you yelled and flipped the freaking car Nate. You ruined my life in England," I said standing up, " you turned into him," I hissed.
"What, I hurt your boyfriend at the time and you look at me like I'm a criminal," he smiled.
"You hit him with a car," I growled.
"Wow," Maya whispered.
"Caitlyn, don't start that. He was gonna hurt you," Nate said looking at me now serious.
"I have to learn on my own. What about that night you watched me nearly die and laughed at me? Was that helping me," I asked crying.
"Oh no you don't. Not here," Lucas said grabbing my arm and pulling me out side and pulled me into a hug.
"He can't be here Lucas. He can't," I cried.
"I got him. You go hang out with the guys," he smiled.
"Don't hurt him," I sniffed.
"Just wanna talk to him," he said as Farkle and the rest came outside. Riley pulled me into a hug with Maya. Zay gave me a smile as Farkle grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.
"Let's get you home. You can cry all you want once we get there," Riley smiled.
+1.5 hours later+
I was sitting in the living room in sweats and a T-shirt watching TV alone waiting for dad to get off of work.
Knock knock
"Coming," I opened the door to see Lucas with a bruise on his cheek, "Cowboy what did you do," I asked pulling him in and to the kitchen. He sat on the dinning chair as I got an ice pack.
"Well I pulled him outside to talk and he began getting angry and saying how he did nothing wrong. I told him to calm down and he punched me," he sighed. I ran to him with the ice pack and a towel around it so it wasn't as cold. I gently put it on his cheek,"Ow!"
"Sorry but you need this," I apologized, "Lucas what else happened?"
"I may have kinda told him to leave you alone or I'd go all Texas on him. He started laughing and I kicked him in the shiny then pushed him into the garbage can," he laughed.
"Awe all that for little ol me," I smiled.
"What ever he did got you mad. You're my friend I'd do anything for you," he smiled. I looked at the bruise then at him. He was staring at me. He began to lean in and I kinda maybe did to.
"Caitlyn I'm home," my dad said at the front door. I backed away from Lucas and cleared my throat.
"In here," I smiled.
"What happened," dad asked seeing Lucas and the ice pack.
"He stood up for me with someone," I said avoiding Nate.
"Okay well it's getting late. Say goodnight and head to bed," he smiled giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Lucas I'll walk you out," I smiled walking him to the door.
I looked at Lucas shocked at what just happened.
"Lucas, you can't tell them about this," I said afraid.
"Wasn't planning on it," he said still looking at me.
"We, no, Farkle, this. Why," I asked shocked.
"I don't know it just happened. I, I don't know," he stuttered.
"You need to go and forget that almost happened," I said opening the door.
"Yeah, uh, bye, see you tomorrow," he said walking out.
I closed the door and sighed. Now I'm in trouble. But we didn't do anything, nothing happened. But I leaned in that meant I wanted it to, No conscience shut up. This is going to be a long night. Ugh, why did Lucas make this complicated?!?!