sneak peaks

It was so peaceful.
     'SNAP'
      I turned aroung to see a man with dark hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes, "Oh, I'm sorry, Valarie," he questioned.
      "No, my name isn't Valarie," I said standing straight.
  "Oh, I'm sorry you just look so much like an old friend of mine," he smiled. I noticed his soft blue eyes searching my face. I couldn't help but grin.
--------
Pitch Perfect

    "Okay I guess that's all," a guy said standing on stage.
     "Wait there's someone else," Beat Boxer said pointing at me.
     "Come one in," a red haired girl in the front said with a smile. 
    I slowly stepped onto the middle of the stage and smiled,"Hi, I'm Cassie McCarthy and I love to sing," I smiled awkwardly.
     "Do you have a song prepared," the girl sitting next to the red head asked.
      "Yes, but um it is not Kelly Clarkson," I gave a hopeful grin.
      "Go ahead," she smiled.
    I took a deep breath and closed my eyes,

------------------
Glee

     "Well I'll be, you got some talent. You are in. You just made history, first girl to ever join the team," Coach smiled.
      "Hell no. I ain't playing if she is," the guy from earlier argued.
      "Uh, it's 'I'm not' and I just proved worthy ness. Now do you want to proove coach wrong," I replied.
      "Try block me," he said running to where Sam was.
      "You don't," Sam tried to speak.
      "Let me proove this ass whole wrong," Sam just laughed.
   I got in position and he began running, I ran towards him and tacked him. "Now Mr.Know-it-all any more arguments," I asked standing up.
    He just shook his head. I walked over to Finn who was smiling. He handed me a practice jersey, coach informed me that I would be getting my original jersey tomorrow and that she was so impressed.