Chapter 20

I walked into school to see Riley and Lucas holding hands and Maya and Zay holding hands.
    "What's going on here," I ask as they walked up to me. I opened my locker and began getting what I needed.
    "We are now couples," Riley smiled.
     "Is this because of peer pressure," I ask as I close my locker.
      "No," Zay began.
     "It's an experiment," Maya finished.
      "For what,"I raise an eyebrow.
      "Well you and Farkle look happy and you don't get pressured by people around you. So we wanted to see how you guys are around each other," Riley explained.
     "Then you could have asked," I smile as we walk into class and Farkle was standing with a rose in his hand.
     "Caitlyn! I, uh,"he smiled looking at the others before looking at me, "I wanted to ask,"
      "Uh-huh,"the girls questioned in sync.
      "If you would like to go on a date with me," he smiled holding out a rose.
      "I would love to," I smile before grabbing the rose and kissing him quickly.
       "Awe, why can't we be like that," Maya asked Zay.
       "Because this isn't real," he laughed.
       "Well at least you could act like it," she pouts.
       "Okay, Maya," he begins, "will you go on a date with me?"
       "Sure why not," Maya replies before getting to her desk. Zay shakes his head smiling before going to his.
       "Riley,"
       "Yes," she smiles.
       "I would like to speak to your father after class about something," he said before going to his seat.
      "Cowboys are so weird," I mumble going to my seat.
      "Hey," Lucas laughed.
      "Well your going to ask her father if you can take her on a date. It's weird," I continued.
      "No it's polite," he argued.
       "How does it go? Oh yeah.... HU-HURRR!,"I yell. Maya laughs along with the others, even Lucas.
      "I taught you well kid. But your accent makes it ten times funnier than when I do it," Maya laughs.

(Next chapter will be out soon hope you like it 😁)