Chapter 21

I smiled at Farkle as he held my hand. He was taking me to a special place. We had been walking for about ten minutes when he let go of my hand and unlocked a building door. He grabbed my hand again pulling me inside the building. I smiled curious at where he was taking me. The place looked like it was being renovated. There was paint buckets and ladders everywhere.
"Why are we here," I asked him raising an eyebrow.
"This is where my father is building his museum. I like to come see the stars when I need a get away. It doesn't open for a few months. So you," he stopped at a door, "get a tour." He opened the door to show a dim lit room, there were stars everywhere. Pictures of constilations on the walls and the projector on the wall showed the stars on the ceiling. I realized it was Mr.Minkus' invention. I smiled at Farkle when I saw the picnic on the floor. This was the perfect date.
"Farkle it's beautiful," I smile before kissing him. He kissed back putting his hand on my cheek deepening the kiss. I put my hand on his chest kissing him with all my passion. He pulled away connecting our foreheads.
"I love you," he whispered breathing heavenly.
"I love you too," I smile. My phone beeps causing me to groan. Farkle laughs lightly before sitting down. I check my phone....
Maya Boo: He likes you.... I can't believe it... You are such a betrayer...
I looked at my phone in shock. I emidiatly called Maya telling Farkle I'd be right back.
M: How could you?! I told you how I felt for him when you liked him!
C: I don't like Lucas Maya... I love Farkle... I promise
M: Then why did Lucas tell me he likes you
C: he did? I don't care how he feels Maya I like Farkle, I love Farkle. Lucas is just my friend.
M: Promise *sniffle*
C: Best friend promise
M: I'm sorry.... I'll talk to you later?
C: Yeah, I reply before hanging up. I walk back to the room to see Farkle with tears in his eyes.
"Your going to leave me for him aren't you," he asked standing up looking at me.
"No, never. Farkle," I stepped towards him, "I love you. I mean it, I love you. More than I thought I'd love somebody,"I looked in to his tear filled eyes and smiled, "I would never leave you for someone. No one could make me."
"So you don't like him?"
"No, he's my friend. You," I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers," Farkle Minkus, my awesome, hot, smart boyfriend, I like... No I love," he smiles before kissing me. He showed so much passion and love when he kissed me. I knew I loved him. I will always love Farkle Minkus....
I hope you guys like this chapter... I am currently writing other books so if you like this one please go check them out. I want to thank all of you for supporting me. I have been going through writers block and I've been busy with school but you guys give me motivation to continue writing. Like, comment, and let me know what you think of this chapter. (I swear this sounds like a youtuber's outro lol)