Chapter 12

I walked into the Matthew's apartment with the same smile I had Saturday at the party. I hadn't told the girls or anyone. I sat at the table, everyone staring at me.
    "Kitty Cat are you okay," Riley smiled at Auggie using her nickname.
    "I'm perfectly fine Auggie, infact I'm wonderful," I giggled eating some of the oatmeal Mrs.Matthews put out for me.
    "Cat, honey, something happened," Maya said looking at me.
    "Why would something happen, besides the fact that I went on a date with Farkle, hit it off with his parents and," I stopped before I said the big news and ate some more oat meal.
     "And.....," Mr.Matthews butted in wanting gossip.
     "Dad, you sound like Riley," Auggie laughed.
     "And.....," Maya and Riley smiled.
      "Lucas," came on the buzzer, "Farkle," I smiled.
       "Come up," Riley said letting them in.
       "Caitlyn you'll have to tell us," Maya stated.
      "Later," I promised.
      "Hey guys," Lucas said entering the apartment with Farkle behind. Me and Farkle smiled at each other.
      "Would you stop smiling you're making my face hurt," Maya said poking my face.
      "Stop," I laughed.
      "Where's Zay," Riley asked.
      "Slept in late, again. He'll meet us at school," Lucas informed us. Me and Farkle were still looking at each other smiling.
      "Hello, British Barbie," Lucas laughed at Maya using the nickname.
      "School," I asked.
      "Yeah," Farkle replied smiling.
   'This boy is gonna be the death of me. Now his smile is getting to me,' I thought.

    We got to school and took our seats early as usual. Zay walked into the room smiling at me and Farkle. He was the only one who knew because he saw it while the others were cutting up.
     "Hey Zay," me and Farkle said at the same time scared he'd blurt it out. We wanted to figure things out first before telling the others.
     "Hey British Barbie, Human Brain," he smiled sitting down. He leaned over to me and whispered, "did y'all tell?"
     I shook my head, "in time," I whispered back. The reason we want to figure things out is because we haven't talked about it.
    "So can you tell us why you two are all smiley? Did we miss something at the party," Lucas asked.
     "Oh, we sure di," I covered his mouth.
     "What's going on," Maya asked. Me and Farkle looked at each other.
     "They'll find out sooner or later," I whispered.
      "But we haven't talked about it yet," he smiled.
      "Hallway. Let's go," Zay said walking us to the hallway.
       "What are you doing," I asked.
       "Talk it out because I honestly know what you should be," Zay smiled.
       "Caitlyn let's walk," Farkle grabbed my hand walking to the music room.
       "Farkle what are we? You know, after the,"
       "Kiss? Honestly I want that feeling from the kiss to happen again and again. I don't want anyone else to feel that with you," he smiled.
      "Good because I don't want to feel that with anyone else even though I don't think I can," I smiled intertwining our fingers.
      "So does that make us a thing," he asked.
      "I don't remember being asked," I teased.
      "Right," he got down on one knee and smiled, "Caitlyn Catalaya Morris, will you,"
      "What are you doing you're to young for this," Mr.Matthews said separating us.
      "I'm not proposing," Farkle laughed.
      "What," he asked confused, "but you were, and, oh," he said suddenly walking out backwards, "as you were."
      "Oh my," I laughed.
      "Now where was I," Farkle smiled grabbing my hands standing up," Caitlyn will you be my girlfriend?"
      "Hmm, let me think," I said pretending to think making him laugh, "of course," I smiled giving him a quick kiss.
      "I think we need to get to class," he said grabbing my hand and heading to class.
     When we got into class we were still holding hands. The whole class was there staring at us.
     "Zay you told huh," me and Farkle asked.
     "No you're still holding hands," Riley smiled pointing to our hands.
      "So I'm guessing that's what I interrupted," Mr.Matthews smiled.
      "Maybe," Farkle blushed.
      "Take your seats I have big news," me and Farkle say down at Mr.Matthews' words," tomorrow is bring your parent to school day," he smiled.
     "Mines already here," Riley smiled.
     "Now, you don't have to participate but you get extra credit if you do," Mr.Matthews smiled.  Suddenly the bell rang for the end of class.
      "Homework is getting your parents to come," Mr.Matthews cheered.